Part 22

"What-I-!"

Senji finally returned to reality once she and her explosive partner were back inside their hotel room. The boy tinkered with the locking mechanism on the door, after practically throwing her onto the edge of one of the beds. She panicked, thinking the boy who so forcefully dragged her away must be furious.She fumbled her sentences as he skulked closer and closer, his head hanging low. She instinctively pushed back against his chest when he fell over her, stopping only after seeing the funny look on his face.

"Not fair," he hissed. His brows furrowed, but he didn't look angry. Far from it, in fact. He looked at her almost pleadingly, his mouth all twisted up and unable to form a clear expression.

"I..um?," Senji was still at a loss for words. She had just enough time to recover from earlier events, and was already thrown into another impossible scenario. She turned her face away, unable to look directly at him while recalling the sensations from before, with Rody.

"Shit's hard, especially now that I know you have that side to you," the boy explained a little further, venting his own frustrations as well.

"S-sorry," she apologized, his meaning finally clicking in her head. She relaxed then, her hand resting gently against the boy's racing heart instead of pushing back. She felt his muscles tighten, and his shirt fell more loosely through her fingers as he leaned further in.

"Just..let my body do what it wants, huh?," he whispered in her ear, making her whip her head back around to face him. Her face went bright red again, visible even in the low light filtering through the curtains. Finding his confidence with that, he pulled her face toward his own and kissed her forehead.

"Katsuki," Senji whispered his name, sending him reeling even harder. He forced himself to hold back, just long enough to check her eyes. He found no resistance, and resumed his attack. He kissed her softly at first, then harder. Deeper, he pushed with his tongue while sliding her borrowed overshirt down from her shoulders. His leg slid between hers, as he pushed her gently down onto the mattress. His kisses moved from her mouth, to her neck, and crept slowly downward like before. This time there were no distractions, and no interruptions to stop him. She whimpered his name, tugging at his shirt while her tail betrayed her hesitating hands.

His fingers coiled the strap of her tank top, while his other hand traced her side down, then back up. Taking the shirt with it, exposing her stomach and up to just under her breast, where his hand continued upward under the folded cloth. His lips had advanced down past her collar bone, threatening to go further when he paused to catch his breath. His hands kept going, pulling her shirt up further as he pulled back slightly, repositioning. His cheeks burned up at the sight beneath him, with Senji covering her mouth to hide her nervous grin. Her shirt was barely covering anything, save where one hand had found itself tracing something stiff amid the softer flesh. He quickly pulled off his own shirt, hot from the stale air of the room and from something else, burning deeper within.

He bent forward again, kissing the spot just between her breasts, causing her to gasp and arc under his touch. She pulled his hair, then released it just as quickly. He grinned, pulling his face back up to hers and resuming the passionate exchange there. While he did so, his hand abandoned her breast and traveled lower. Tracing the scars that striped across her hip, and further still. She felt something press against her abdomen, then heard a faint snap, and the tension of her waistband burst open. She gasped for breath under the pressure of her partner's intense kisses, while his fingers found a new target between her thighs.

"Ka..Katsuki..I-"

She tried to say something, but her words gave way to strained moans as his fingers teased her. She gripped the sheets, trying and failing to hold in her pleasured groans. Her body arched upward, meeting his. His teasing stopped for just a moment, allowing her to catch her breath. She only had a moment, though, before she felt her shorts being tugged downward. Fingertips brushed her thighs, prompting another moan that she tried to silence with her hand over her mouth. She heard a rustling of cloth, and felt something warm rest against her soaked lower half. She looked up at Bakugo's face, surprised and somewhat confused.

"I'm going to..go further. Is that okay?," he asked, his head buried in her shoulder once again.

She ran her fingers through his spiky hair, assuring him with muffled words that it was alright to proceed. He rose up, and she could feel the heat from his reddened face against her own. He kissed her again, more softly than before, and eased himself into her. They both exhaled deeply, trembling at the new sensation. Senji could feel him twitching inside, and her tail curled up and around his back. He took her hand in his own, checking once more with her that she was fine with the current situation, before surrendering fully to his instincts.

He moved slowly at first, Senji squeezing his hand with each re-entry. Then she couldn't hold back any more, either, and moaned his name loudly. He fully lost control at that, thrusting harder and deeper than before. More, and more, feeling her tense up around him. Until everything dissolved around them and they were left panting and drenched in sweat. He released, along with her, collapsing beside her on the bed after pulling out.

Once their breathing slowed, he pulled himself off the bed and headed for the bathroom. To shower. He let the water run over his aching body, losing track of time. Afterward, he dried off and pulled on a fresh set of clothes. He crawled into bed beside Senji, who had slid into a pair of shorts and curled up asleep. Pulling the blanket up, he kissed her forehead and passed out beside her like that.

...

There was a jingling of the door handle after a while, with a faint beep from outside indicating that the keycard was inserted. Izuku and Todoroki shuffled in, leaving the lights out upon noticing the silence of the room. They slid out of their shoes and crept quietly inside, depositing Senji's phone on the desk and surveying the sleeping situation. That's when they spotted their two classmates, sleeping peacefully together on the bed nearest the balcony. Senji stirred slightly, freezing the other two in place until she settled. Her tail poked out from under the blanket, between their faces, and held firmly in the boy's hand. Izuku turned bright red all over again, and retreated to the sofa across the room where he faced the back cushions and tried to sleep. Todoroki glanced at the sleeping couple, then toward his classmate who was desperately trying not to acknowledge what he'd seen for a second time, and went to bed.