5. New School, New friends, New Bullies Too?

Jung Mi was woke up by someone knocking on her door. She looked at the time and it was 8:00 am. She slowly got up from her bed and went towards the door to see who it was. And their stood Hoseok showing his sunshine smile in the early morning.

Hoseok: Good morning Mimi.

Jung Mi: Good morning hyung.

She said while rubbing her eyes.

Hoseok: go take shower and come down breakfast is ready.

Jung Mi nodded her head while heading towards the bathroom. She took a quick shower and changed her clothes.

(Hope you liked it)

(Hope you liked it)

She went downstairs only to see everyone sitting in dining room except Jimin.

Jung Mi: sorry for late.

She apologized while sitting on the chair where she sat yesterday.

Jungkook: no Mimi u r not late..... That shorty hyung is late.

Jungkook said purposely when he saw Jimin coming downstairs. While Jung Mi was confused by his words.

Jung Mi: huh?? Who --

Her words were cut by Jimin' s shouting.

Jimin: YAAH!! Whom r u calling shorty huh???

Jungkook: Of course u hyung, who is shorty hyung here other then u?

Jungkook said while smiling mischievously.

Jimin: Yaah Kim Jungkook I will kill u brat!!!!

He said running behind Jungkook who was running for his dear life.
Meanwhile Mimi giggled a bit seeing their tom and jerry fight.

Jin: Leave them Mimi, they r always like this. I have to inform u something.

Jung Mi nodded her head agreeing to the elder.

Jin: You r going school with Jungkook while Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon and hoseok r in University beside the school building.

Jung Mi was shocked as hell to hear the news.

Jung Mi in mind: What are they? God? How can they transfer me to another school just in few hours? It's impossible! !

Jung Mi: How?? Means how can I go to that school without transfer certificate.

She said as she thought they were just joking around.

Namjoon: You don't need to worry about that, we will handel it...........

Jung Mi: huh??

Taehyung: Actually Mimi we r the owner of the school as well as university that's why.

Jung Mi: Oh ok ok

After completing their breakfast they headed towards their school, university and company.
She took the ride with Jimin, Taehyung and Jk.