47. Everything From Beginning

Jimin: After that what eomma and appa talked about, we don't know know that....

Jungmi took a deep breath before speaking.

Jungmi: Continue.

Jimin nodded his head and was about to speak but Yoongi spoke before.

Yoongi: Eomma and Appa started to argue often, and always the topic was you. Don't know why Eomma was being like that, but hearing Eomma and Appa's talk we could clearly say that Eomma never wanted a girl in the house....

flashback

Yoongi was holding Jungmi in his arms while Jin was doing homework in the dining room until they both heard their parents shoutings again.

Beomseok: WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS YUWON!? SHE IS JUST A CHILD!

Yuwon: CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE IS ALREADY BECOMING A BURDEN TO OUR FAMILY! I WANT BOYS TO HANDLE OUR BUISNESS AS WELL AS THAT WORK! WHAT WILL SHE DO EXCEPT WASTING MONEY HERE AND THERE!?

Being curious by the voice, Yoongi and Jin went there.

Beomseok: H-How can you even say something like that to your own daughter? And about buisness? Yuwon, see the world, girls are achieving the things that boys can't, and our daughter will do the same.

Yuwon: I don't care about the world. Just give that child to orphanage or I will do something to her.

Beomseok: I WON'T! Let me see what will you do.

Saying this he went out of the room. Yoongi and Jin somehow managed to hide themselves. After they made sure that their father was gone they looked at each other and then at Jungmi who was playing with Yoongi's t-shirt in his arms.

Yoongi: Do Eomma hate Mimi that much that she wants to give her away? Hyung what if she really gave her to orphanage?

Jin looked at Jungmi then at Yoongi and then took her from Yoongi's arms. He kissed her forehead and looked at Yoongi.

Jin: She isn't going to be away from my eyes at any cost, I will not let that happen....ofcourse a rose flower becomes beautiful with difficulties Yoongi-ah.

*************

Yoongi: At that time Appa didn't took Eomma's words seriously until one day Eomma really made that happen. Eomma preparing milk for you was really surprising for us as well as Appa. We thought that she started accepting you, but luckily hobi saw Eomma mixing something in milk...

flashback

Yuwon was going to put the milk bottle in Jungmi's mouth until Hoseok spoke

Hoseok: But Eomma, what was that liquid that you put in her milk?

He asked innocently making Yuwon look at him with wide eyes.

Yuwon: W-What are you talking about Hoseok? I-I did nothing.

Beomseok snatched the bottle from her hands and looked dead in her eyes.

Beomseok: Are you sure you put nothing in that? Think before replying Yuwon because I'm going to test this milk on my own.

Yuwon: I-I d-didn't...

Beomseok: Okay if you say so.