38. L Corporation

3 years later

Time flewed within a blink. Many things changed for everyone, but longing of Kim siblings never changed. It will be a lie if we say Jungmi didn't missed her brothers or Kim brothers didn't cried every night in their rooms for their behaviour towards their own sister. They missed her. They wanted her back at all cost. Even if Jungmi hate them, they don't care anymore. They just want their sister back. Meanwhile, Jungmi missed them too. No matter what they did with her, her life with them was beautiful. She wanted to hate them, but she can't. That's why she moved from Korea and came USA. And she hated herself for this, for still loving them even after everything. Maybe she was just upset? Upset with their behaviour. Upset that they didn't believed her. Whatever the matter was, even if she hated them, she wasn't going to forgive them. Not so easily.

In these 3 years Jungmi graduated. And as per her dream, she became a successful business woman along with Lisa and Rosè. One of the CEO of RLJ corporation. Well this company was kinda unique, it was combined company of 3 companies. R, L, and J. Weird? Right? For everyone. But not for the friends because they knew the full form and meaning of the company. As per her promise to Yuri, She returned back to Seoul today.
Minjun completed his studies and became a legal hacker. Yuri and Sungho wants to work in RLJ so they applied their job there. Sungho was quickly chosen and Lisa's secretary while Yuri was told to wait as when Jungmi will be back, Yuri would work as her secretary. Talking about Rosè, she returned back 1 year ago and handled her job here, at Seoul, in R corporation.

Afternoon in Seoul city. Jungmi and Minjun got out of the plane while talking about random things.

Minjun: Ahh, I'm back home...

Jungmi just chuckled at him.

Minjun: What are you planning to do now?

Jungmi: ofcourse from now on I will handle my own company.

Minjun: Wow. You are amazing Jungmi!! Have you ever heard a CEO of a company built her own company all by herself even after living in different Country!? A CEO that her employees didn't even saw her face!! YOU JUST MADE A WORLD RECORD!! YOU ARE GREAT!!

He shouted in Joy while Jungmi looked at him weirdly.

Jungmi: Don't shout stupid. And I didn't managed it all alone. Thanks to uncle Lee and you all.

She said while rolling her eyes.

Minjun: Oh come on. Appa and us gave you guide only. You did it all by yourself.

Jungmi shooked her head.

Jungmi: No, it wasn't only me. Everyone needs a guide to be successful so that me. And here I got..... Wait let me count. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Total ten supporters.

She said while showing her fingers while Minjun laughed at her.

Minjun: Your habit of showing your fingers after saying a number will not go, right?

Unknowingly a small pout was made on Jungmi's lip.

Jungmi: it's not my fault, I always do it unintentionally.

\\\\: OH MY GOODNESS! MY MIMI IS BACK!!

The girl shouted and hugged Jungmi tightly.

Jungmi: woah woah calm down Yuri.

Yuri broke the hug and held Jungmi on her shoulders

Yuri: Did you came back really? Or I am just dreaming? How are you? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

She said and hugged her. Jungmi sighed at her.

Jungmi: You are still same.

Jungmi gave her a small smile and continued.