51. Normal Office Day

*probably I would replace Lisa and Rosè in editing part. I will use other girls' name instead of them, but that doesn't mean I hate them or anything, it's just I don't find these characters suitable. AND ONE MORE THING! This story is going to end and ofcourse I will start a new book, but there are chances that I won't be able to upload frequently, so please co-operate*

*Tuesday_Afternoon*
*At Jungmi's cabin*

*On Call*

Jungmi: Tell the people who came for their interview to come in my office, one by one.

Yuri: Okay Mam.

*Call ended*

After 2-3 minutes a girl with formal outfit of sky blue colour entered inside Jungmi's cabin and bowed.

???: Good afternoon mam.

Jungmi: Good afternoon. You can sit.

The girl nodded and sat infront of her.

Jungmi: Okay so, first your introduction?

???: My name is Min Harin, and I am 21 years old.

Jungmi in mind: Did I became CEO too early or what? Nevermind.

Jungmi: So Miss Harin, do you have any experience in buisness field or this is your first time giving interview for this job?

Harin: No mam, I worked at Ultimate Vision as a normal employee before, for 3 months.

Jungmi nodded her head.

Jungmi: That's less. So why did you left your previous job?

Harin: I'm sorry to say that, but many colleagues didn't behaved well with me....and many other employees. It was too indisciplined there.

Jungmi: Okay, that's reasonable. So what's the main reason of why do you want to work in RLJ corporation?

Harin: I have heard many positive things about RLJ corporation and its employees, and that's the main reason why I want to work here.

Jungmi: What do you know about RLJ?

She said while leaning on her chair.

Harin: RLJ corporation is the biggest company in Korea. CEO of R corporation Miss Park Chaeyoung is the builder of RLJ, CEO of L corporation Miss Lalisa Manoban is very strict with both words and works and CEO of J corporation Miss Kim Jungmi is the founder of RLJ. R corporation focuses on making dresses, L corporation on beauty products while J corporation on making jewelries. Employees in RLJ are very well mannered, hard working and friendly. RLJ started from zero and made on top 1 without any help from other companies....One thing common about all three companies that both CEO and workers here don't like indiscipline. That's all I know Miss Kim, but I will gladly learn more about it.

Jungmi: Sure Miss Min. It was nice meeting. You can take your leave now, we will send you an email on what decision we made.

Harin stood up, bowed and left after saying thank you. After her, another girl came in her office and sat infront of her without any greeting making Jungmi raise her eyebrow.