2k Ponyboy special

Yn - Your name

Ynn - Your nickname

Reader's Pov

 "The past year has been Hell, Yn. It was all my fault." Ponyboy said as we sat on top of the monkey bars. 

It's six am and we have been here since six pm. We talked, smoked and just spent time together. I love doing this with Pony. I remember when we were in the church together, when Johnny would leave was the best. If Johnny was getting water or something outside, me and Pony would make out and be stupid. It's weird how I used to love when Johnny left, now I'd do anything for him to come back. 

 "No, it wasn't. Me and Johnny were the ones who pulled our knives. We should have beaten them up or something, not killed them. I'm lucky to not be in no juvinile hall right now." I replied, glancing at the fountain. I'll never forget that night.

 "I shouldn't have stayed out late or run when Darry hit me." he looked away so I wouldn't see the tears forming in his eyes. As the sun began to rise, it cast a red and gold light over the park. 

 It reminded me of watching the sun rise with Pony and Johnny.

 "Nature's first green was gold." I said, on the verge of tears myself. I tucked my knees up to my chest and hugged to before looking at the ground.

 "Her hardest hue to hold." Pony continued. I smiled as a singular tear ran down my cheek. "Her early leafs a flower; but only so an hour." I thought hard, trying to remember the poem. "I can't believe you remember it that much, Ynn." He smiled at me and I shrugged.

 "I can't remember the rest though." I said "It doesn't matter." He replied, turning my head towards him by putting his hand on my cheek. "The fact you remember it at all means a lot." 

 Pony looked at me for a minute before gently pressing his lips on mine. It only lasted a few seconds and it was closed mouthed. It wasn't a make out kiss, it was a kiss that said 'I love you'.