Goodbyes. Sodapop

After living here all our lives, Soda and I are finally getting out and into a better place. We are moving to a small town in New Jersey in hopes of being able to give our future family a better upbringing then we had.

The car was pack and we were outside the Curtis house with our friends and family. My mom was crying her eyes out and my dad had on black sunglasses to hide the fact he was crying. Steve, Two-bit, Darry and Pony were standing in a messy line, as if saying goodbye to troops.

 "Be careful out there, honey. Don't get yourself in trouble." My mom said "She's 22 moving to a new state not 16 going over to her boyfriend's house." Dad said making me laugh. "I'll call you all the time. And, we will be back for Christmas. That's in two months, Mama." I replied , putting my hand on her shoulder.

She hugged me and Dad had to pull her off. 

The boys all said their goodbyes and we turned to leave. My dad stopped us and turned to Soda.

 "Thanks for marrying my daughter. She could've done worse." he said and Soda smiled. "Thank you, sir. I'll always keep her safe for the both of us." 

 short and bad, I know but I wanted to update the book and had writers block. Here's some extra Soda for ya

 Here's some extra Soda for ya

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃!