Chapitre 31

Warning ⚠️ : mentions of choking

(B/F/N) Pov:

When we arrived at our destination, I was left alone since everyone was preparing to put down all the merchandises that the ship held. Not knowing what to do I just went back to my and (Y/N)'s cabin.

I just flopped down on my bed, observing what to do. I didn't know if (Y/N) was still with Thirteen Colonies and I wasn't going to check. His glare was still giving me nightmares.

I frowned at the memory. What was wrong with him? He wasn't supposed to act like that. Fuck it, not even British Empire was supposed to act like that with (Y/N). Why were they so... possessive?

My eyes widened and I stood up immediately. I looked for (Y/N)'s backpack and opened it. Taking the precious book out.

'What the hell...' I thought. All the pages were blank. Every. Single. One. 'What does that mean?' My presence here couldn't have possibly changed everything?! And with the countries's odd behaviours... I squinted my eyes. I wanted to know what was happening. My entire presence here couldn't prevent every event that would be happening, does that mean... My eyes opened wide at the realisation.

That didn't matter if I was here or not. What mattered was that (Y/N)'s whole being was there. It's not just some appearances, they don't live in our world anymore, they belong to this universe now!

But the countries's behaviour towards them... Is it really what I think or I'm overthinking it?

~•~

Thirteen Colonies Pov:

I walked back to (Y/N)'s cabin. I think that it would be mostly the place where their 'best friend' was since they share it.

When I arrived I saw that the door was closed. I furrowed my eyebrows in suspicion, what were they doing?

I wanted to open it but it was locked. Too much in a hurry to find the key and not in the mood to knock, I just broke down the door, my father could buy a new one anyways.

-"HOLY FUCK!!" I heard them yell when the door fell on the ground. When they saw me, their eyes widened even more.

-"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM YOU DADDY ISSUED CHILD?!" I frowned from the nickname but didn't say anything, I just got pissed when I saw (Y/N)'s bag on the ground, open with them holding a book that was most likely belonging to them.

-"What are you doing with (Y/N)'s stuff?" I said coldly. They just rolled their eyes.

-"Listen, I got their permission, we know eachother for almost ten years I know what I can and can't do." They said, which pissed me even more.

-"You know them for this long?" They looked at me with a mocking smile.

-"Yes, are you jealous?" They stuck their tongue out arrogantly. I clutched my fists in anger.

-"You know that I'm so much more stronger than you right?" I said, threatening them. They looked at me, unimpressed.

-"Uh uh, say the one who can't even do a revolution against his father." My eyes widened at this and my grip on my fists loosened a bit at the realisation. They noticed my reaction and raised an eyebrow before they realised what they said and it was their turn to widen their eyes even if I didn't know what their reason was.

I froze for a bit. My mind full of thoughts. I started shaking slightly, was it the reason why I couldn't be an adult? No, they must have mean it in another way right?

Meanwhile (B/F/N) was panicking, why did they said that?! They revealed a glimpse of the future, did he catch it? Oh, please tell them he didn't. But the way he froze wasn't a good sign. What was he thinking about?