V,

➤ The fight

➤ The fight

That morning, as the sun was rising gently on the horizon, Tahani woke up with a feeling of dissatisfaction. She had spent the past few days trying to fit in with the Sully family, but despite all her efforts, she felt overwhelmed by the magnitude of the task.

Determined to find some comfort and clarity of mind, Tahani decided to go deep into the reef. She dove into the ocean, allowing herself to be enveloped by the warmth of the water.

As she descended deeper, the vibrant colors of the corals and tropical fish amazed her at every moment, as usual. She felt at peace, as if all her worries had dissipated.

Tahani swam gracefully, observing every detail of the reef. Suddenly, she spotted a small sea turtle, struggling to swim, entangled in an abandoned fishing net. Her heart ached at the sight of the distressed animal.

Without hesitation, Tahani approached the turtle and began to free it from the net. She showed patience and gentleness, knowing how important it was not to harm the animal. After a few minutes, the turtle was finally free, swimming happily in the clear waters.

Even though she couldn't save everyone, she had to at least try and not give up.

Back on solid ground, Tahani was determined to organize something for the Sullys and help them, but when a noise reached her, not far from her, her mood changed again.

She headed towards the cries and saw her nephews, their friends, and the older Sully children fighting, while Kiri and Tsireya watched.

"Hey, stop right now!" Tahani shouted, grabbing her nephew's tail, who cried out in pain.

At the sight of Tahani, all the friends fled. Her niece stood up and went to the cheek of Aonung, who was crying.

"Okay, it's fine, I'm sorry, but don't tell mom!" Aonung exclaimed.

"Tsireya, take him to your parents and explain to them, I'll be there," she said, pushing them.

She then turned to the other three Sullys, with that fierce and intimidating look still on her face.

"Come on," she said, seeing them not moving, she decided to force them, "come on, hurry up!" she said, grabbing them and bringing them in front of their marui where Jake was.

When he saw Tahani's facial expression and the state of his sons, he started getting angry.

"What happened?" Jake asked.

"They fought with my nephew and his stupid friends," Tahani said more calmly, as Jake's anger grew.

"I gave an instruction, tell me which one?" He asked Loak, who unconsciously took Tahani's hand as if seeking support, which made her uncomfortable. They were wrong to fight, but they don't deserve to be scolded either.