Chapter 2: Level 0, Tutorial Level

And so it begins! The Journey of our friends in the Backrooms! Who would've said that in just one night everything would have taken a huge turn. Thanos and George, wandered around this maze for hours until they got tired and sat down for 5 minutes.

Thanos: Now that I'm thinking a little bit more clear, don't you think that this place is a little bit familiar?

George: True and now that I'm thinking even more clear we are in the Backrooms, you know, the creepypasta I used to talk about like a year ago? This is the first level, aka Tutorial Level.

Thanos: Yeah, we don't give a shit about the level's name. We must find food and resources otherwise we will die here!

George: Who's "we"?

Thanos: Me, myself and I. End of discussion.

George: Seriously Thanos? What do you think that we are doing the past few hours and we haven't found shit. We go from one room to another and the only thing you can fucking see is more rooms, ugly yellow walls and the goddamn annoying buzzing of the fluorescant lights. Can't even calm down for 5 minutes.

Thanos: Wait, wait. I think I see something.

George: Where? I can't see anything!

Thanos: My man, are you blind or something? Don't you see some papers and drinks in front of us.

George: OH! The Manilla Room! Great.

The Manila room, is a room situated in the middle of the level 0, it has documents, drinks, food and contains valuable information about the Backrooms.

Thanos: How do you know the name of the room?

George: It literally shows it in front of you dumbass...

Thanos: How am I fucking supposed to see it when you are in front of me?

George: Yeah, my bad on that one.

George tends to be a little bit "blind" sometimes but he is the smartest when it comes to academic questions and survival scenarios. When our two friends reached the room they grabbed all the papers and the drinks that were on the desk.

George: Uhh, Thanos, these isn't just any drink. This is almond water.

Thanos: Almond water? Bro? How do you know everything?

George: I've been here before... You remember back to school about my dream right?

Thanos: I do. It was weird, but glad that I believed you.

Thanos starts to think what happened that day...

1st General Highschool of Serres, 20th of January 2022

Thanos: There's absolutely no way you dreamt of that thing you call Backrooms. You are just being paranoid...

George: I understand that it might be absurd, but I really dreamt of that place. Yellow walls, annoying lights, a weird entity chasing me. It felt so real.

Thanos: Were you lucid dreaming?

George: I don't think so. It felt way too real to consider it a lucid dream.

Thanos: That's the meaning of Lucid dreaming, you dumb bastard.

George: I'M NOT LUCID DREAMING. Anyways, I'll try to gather more information about the Backrooms and I'll prove to you that they exist.

Thanos: Suit yourself. However, I must say that I do believe what you say, even though, they might sound unnatural. You are a good friend and I know you wouldn't lie.