Chapter 4: Pipe Dreams

Oh boy, here we go matching towards level 2 of the Backrooms, Pipe Dreams! Yeah you guessed it! This level has indeed a pipe system that transports water in all Backrooms. The level is actually very narrow but also very long as it expands for millions of miles. The temperature in this level will be a concern for travellers as sometimes it can reach up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit. There aren't many monsters in this level but the level itself is very unstable. Also the most important thing. DO NOT TOUCH THE PIPES, they are smoking hot and the traveller can burn his hand. Enough details, let's see how our friends will survive this level.

George: I think we'll have to go single file line. The level is very narrow. He said as didn't like the level at all.

Aegisilaus: Alright, let's keep moving. I don't trust these pipes at all!  And he took off his shirt as the temperatures in the level were harsh.

George: Woah, easy there mate. Don't try to flex us shit.

Aegisilaus: Sucks for you, you say that because you are skinny and you are afraid to take yout shirt off. Fuckerrr.

George: Eat shit you piece of-. Let me show you how it's done.

And then George got mad and took off his shirt with no hesitation and shushed Aegisilaus.

George: See, I know my body isn't something amazing but I still love it.

Aegisilaus: Not half bad Georgie, I see those vains in your forearms. Sexy as hell.

George: AYOO, pause!

Thanos: Amateurs...

George & Aegisilaus: What?!

And Thanos took off his shirt showing his majestic body and when he flexed, his vains started to pop. Both George and Aegisilaus gasped as they saw Thano's body.

Thanos: As I said: "Amateurs".

Aegisilaus: Dude! You look-

Thanos: Yeah, yeah I know I look sexy as fuck but we ain't got no time for that. Let's keep moving.

As our three friends kept walking deeper through the level, they heard someone continuously swearing and screaming. It was so loud that it could be heard from miles away. The voice was deep and very frightening but for George it was quite familiar and he said to Thanos:

George: Thanos, don't you think that these screams are familiar? I mean the voice...

Thanos: Yeah, awfully familar... Wait shhh... I think I can hear the screams from this door.

George: Do you think that we should open the door? Said George who started to shske from his fear.

Aegisilaus: Duhh and if we die, we die. Like we will ever to back to earth.

George murmured softly: "What a pessimist!"

Aegisilaus: I heard you.

George: Fuck off. That's what I said.

Aegisilaus: I know. I know. And he proceeds to wink at George, who rolls his eyes.

As Thanos opened slowly the door, our friends saw someone sitting close to a pipe that broke. He was a tall, handsome man with medium straight hair and a beard and he kept holding his right hand. Maybe he injured it?

Thanos: Wait Aristotle? Is that you? He said enthusiastically.

Aristotle: Wtf? Thanos, George? What are you doing here? Where am I? I'm dizzy as fuck right now.

George: We are in the Backrooms. It's a place different from our reality. How long have you been here man? You look mad awful right now.

Aristotle: I have no idea but I actually spawned here right after I went through the fucking wall in the house. AND I'M... H.. HU.. HUNGRYYY for fuck sake. And Aristotle smashes the pipe in half like it was made out of paper but he started screaming again because you know... The pipes are hot in this level.

Aristotle: AHHH YOU MOTHERF-

Georgie: Easy there champ, you are tired. Here let me get give you some leftovers. Said George and he opens his bag and gives some chicken wings to Aristotle.

Aristotle: Yummyy. These chicken wings are fucking awesome!

George: Glad you like them.

After Aristotle finished the food, they all got up and continued their journey through the level. The temperatures started to fall as the active machinery were far from where our friends went in the past few hours. That means no more "take off you shirt" shit. Everything was going smoothly and no signs of entities yet but all of sudden the lights of the level failed to function and everything went into darkness. George pulled out his lightsaber and same for Thanos. As for Aristotle, he opened a flashlight he had from before the Backrooms and Aegisilaus loaded his mp-5 gun. Now this is where the fun begins.

Aegisilaus: Get into position boys. Entities might spawn since it's dark.  Aegisilaus said.

And he was right. In front our friends a creepy entity spawned. It didn't have a body but it had a very creepy smile and that's why it's called a "Smiler", It stares through the soul of explorers and then it eats them, alive or dead.

George: Allow me, gentlemen.

George with no hesitation readied his lightsaber and went hyper speed towards the smiler and he slashed it with ease leading to the annihilation of the entity.

George: Boringggg. He said as he yawned from boredom.

Thanos: Nice kill George! We'll make a great warrior out of you.

Well, they say karma's a bitch. Soon after the death of the smiler. A horde of smilers started to flood the level trying to avenge the death of their "friend".

Aristotle: You spoke too soon fucker. QUICK INSIDE THIS DOOR.

Aegisilaus: Damn it! The door. Won't bulge.

Aegisilaus kicks the door with force and somehow it opens.

George: Quick! Go in, go in, go in.

Everyone went inside the door and George locks it as fast he can.

This specific door, took them to a new room, which had electric panels all around it. It also had the buzzing of the fluorescent lights, just like level 0.

Thanos: Wait this isn't the same level as before. Was this the exit or something?

George: I mean I see electric panels instead of pipes... Must be a new level.

All of a sudden a weird voice started whispering to George:

???: George... Can you hear me?

George got startled and said: What?? W.. Wh.. Who... Who are you??

Supreme G: I'm the supreme G, I need you to go back to the level 2 and find a red door which leads to a red room. It's important to know some things.

George: Sure, I.. I g..guesss?

Aristotle: Motherfucker did you got paranoia or something? Who are you talking to?

George: Give me a moment guys. I'll be back. I think I forgot something. And just like that George storms off the door.

Thanos: His funeral.

Aegisilaus: Should we go stop him at least?

Aristotle: Nah, he was always like that. A PIB...

Aegisilaus: You mean PIG?

Aristotle: No, PIB! It stands for Pooopy Idiotic Bastard.

Aegisilaus bursts into laughter.

Something weird has happend and it concerns George. Yes they have escaped with ease level 2 but he has to see a "Red room" according to the Supreme G. Who is he thought? What is the red room qnd why George has to go there? What will the next level await our friends? Also Aristotle has some news for the team. Unfortunately you have to find all these answers in the next chapter of "Lost in the Backrooms!"