Chapter 16: Operation Obliteration (Part 2)

After Aegisilaus and Aristotle agreed to keep George's and Danni's affair a secret, so as to avoid further tensions between the group members, they went to Thanos to talk about the next steps. The sea was suprisingly calm and the dark colours of the night sky appeared as the sun officially set in the west. About 4000 nautical miles left to reach Akabash Island.

Thanos: So, did you find anything?

Aristotle: Yes, the map and Aegisilaus found a journal.

Thanos: Wow, that's nice. Let's see.

Thanos open the map and checks all the islands of the North Backrooms Ocean.

Thanos: Oh great, we're going the right way lads. In about 2.5 days we'll be at Akabash Island to exterminate those cannibals!

Aristotle: Damn right, we'll kick some ass!

Aegisilaus: Indeed, by the way, from what I see, Supreme G's journal contains useful information about Akabash Island. I finished the first entry but I can read it again for you guys!

Thanos: Read us the first entry and then continue normally.

Aegisilaus nods and reads the first passage for Thanos and Aristotle and then he proceeds to read the second entry.

"When I docked my ship at the Akabash Harbour, I proceeded to walk all the 1833 stairs to get to the mainland. The mainland is basically a grassland with not important vegetation and of course, there's a massive village in the middle of the island. In this freaking village, there's a tribe that consists of canibals and are hostile to everyone and everything. They mainly use bows and arrows and swords. Guns are not in their technological vocabulary yet. In this tribe though, there's something that makes it different from the others. It doesn't have a leader. On the other hand though, there's constant anarchy in the village. Everyone tries to dominate everyone. That's all for the inhabitants. Time to tell the battle I hand against these bastards." (End of page 2)

Aristotle: Uh huh. Next page.

Aegisilaus turns the page and starts reading again.

"When I went deep into the island, the tribe found me and arrested me. I, of course, don't know the reason, since they don't speak English but apparently, I was not welcomed there. After leading me in the heart of the village, I came in contact with Aboustergator. He was the mastermind  behind the anarchy that makes the vilalgers suffer. He was the only one who could speak English fluently from the tribe. I told him that I demanded that I should be worshipped as God, because I was the creator of the Backrooms and their existance was only real because of me. However, he started laughing and spoke to the people of Akabash about my "idiotic" sentence. Everyone proceeded to laugh. So I decied to draw my blade but I was completely overwhelmed by the fact that the whole damn village drew their swords or bows. I knew I couldn't destroy them all without paying a hefty price so I made a run for it. Aboustergator started chasing me but I was faster and before I managed to board to my ship, he said that they'll never worship a false God like me and that I should be lucky, I wasn't executed on the spot! But I mourmoured that I'll get my revenge one day... The elite 4 will bring peace, freedom, justice and security to their tribe!" (End of Page 3)

Thanos: Alright, so the gist is that Supreme G failed to exterminate the tribe, so we have to do the dirty work.

Aristotle: Speaking of dirty work George and Danni are having-

Aristotle struggles to speak. 

Thanos: ARE HAVING WHAT? TELL ME!

Aegisilaus: They are having a deep conversation about their Backrooms journey, also they found the map and gave it Aristotle. Am I right?