an update.

dear reader,
those of you who have read the update i left on the last chapter know i'm not finishing this series, nor will i be writing any marvel fanfiction for the foreseeable future. however, since this book is so popular, i thought this would be a good opportunity to advertise some of the new stuff i've been working on. it's been a long time since i've written fanfiction, but i'm excited to be back at it and i'm really passionate about these two works. please check them out if they interest you. again, thank you for all the support on this book and other past works. i hope you enjoy my new works as much as you enjoyed this one.
love, ella.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
RED
a marauders story.
⭒❃.☾.✮⭒
in which Karina Black loses everything.
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

*═╝

*.·:·.INTRODUCING.·:·.*
KARINA LYRA BLACK
a rebel, the problem child, a girl made of sunlight

love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right

NOTES: if you've been here a while, you may recoginize this fic. it's gone through a lot of changes and now it's back! i really adore these characters and i'm so excited to write this. i can't wait to share Karina and her story with all of you. 

PUBLISHED 

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
FOLKLORE
a grishaverse story.
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
in which Alda Faugn starts a revolution.
. . . . . ╰──╮╭──╯ . . . . .

·:*¨INTRODUCING¨*:·

.·:*¨INTRODUCING¨*:·.
ALDA KIRSTINE FAUGN
a young genius, a girl of the waters, a revolutionary

i can go anywhere i want, just not home

NOTES: the grishaverse was sort of the fandom that ended my marvel phase. i first read the books back in 2021, and now with season two of the show out, i've finally had the inspiration and motivation to write a fic. it's going to mainly be set during six of crows/crooked kingdom, but there will be references and scenes taken from the show as well. i love the vibe and aesthetic of this story and it makes my little history buff heart so happy to write about historical-inspired events. 

PUBLISHED

(if you can't tell taylor swift served as the inspiration for most of this)