Ashtray

Ashtrayxreader Will contain: fluff

Y/n

Their he lay on my chest slowly going up and down with my breath. His buzz cut being touched up and so satisfying to massage while his tattoos looked to touchable. I studied his face how his freckles lay perfectly over his nose, and his eyelashes laying weighed down on his cheeks, his eyebrow slit who he always freshened up.

All this small but so beautiful things on my boy making him perfect. I felt him moving a little bit. He let out some small tired moans while he moved his head slowly. I started to massage his head while my other hand was laying softly on his cheek.

In this position we laid for a hour or so. "Ey ash what you doing" fez bathed in to the room. Ash just let out a sigh. "Oh I'm so sorry" I just nodded at the door and fez smirked at me making my cheeks heat up in response.

"You look so cute all flustered" ash whispered at me while he looked up at me. While he still was on my chest. His hands was on my waist hugging me. While his brown eyes wandered over my face. I looked away all embarrassed. He took his hand and made me look at him.

"Don't look away from me" he said while he kissed me. I just kissed him back. Our lips met and the sparks flew all over my body. He was now almost hovering over me. He stopped and just looked at me.

"I think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he looked straight in to my eyes. "The apple of my eye" he mumbled as he lowers himself to kiss my neck. "Ashtray it tickles" I giggled.

He just met my eyes and smirked in a playful way. He stop kissing my neck and layer his head on my chest and snuggled in to me again. "My pretty boy" I said quietly as i massage his cheek over his tattoo. "You think I'm pretty" he blushed. "Ofcourse I do" I smirked at his response. "I love you ash" I mumbled while I felt my eyes close.

"I love you y/n y/l/n"