Ashtray

Ashtrayxreader will contain: jealousy and touching.

Y/n

Ashtray had been ignoring me lately and I was not having it. So i decided to make him jealous. Ashtray hated this guy named Liam at our school. We sat beside each other in science which ash also was in, but he sat in the back.

And ashtray loved short skirt on you because he loved your thighs. And his T-shirt was tight on your chest which he also loved. He got really turned on by these things.

So that what you decide to do. Put on your tiniest mini skirt and one of his favorite T-shirt that you have borrowed. To make him jealous. It was not a good ide from start but if he ignoring me. So I decided to go thru with it.

I walked into school with much confidence. And people stared amazed. When I came to maddy. "Omg y/n you look amazing" she said as she took your hand to make you spin. I just giggled. "Thanks"

"Can I ask why you dressed up" maddy said confused. "Ash is ignoring me so I am trying to make him jealous. " maddy smirked at me. "I'm proud" she said while hugging me.

The bell rang. "Oh I need to go" I said walking away from her leaving a blow kiss. "Bye mini me" maddy always called you that even when you where the opposite.

Anyways. You ran down the hall trying not to be late.   But in your luck you where late. You walked in to the classroom. With Liam waving at you, so you waved right back at him when you sat down at your desk.

You felt ashtrays eyes burning in you neck. You looked back at him smiling at Liam but as soon you met ashtrays eyes the smile dropped and you turned to talk to Liam again. You guys laughed and joked around. The class ended and you walked to your next class. But before you walked to the bathroom.

Until you felt a hand on your arm dragging you to the boys bathroom. The hand was cold just like ashtrays always was so you just stod their waiting for him to say something. "What are you thinking wearing this" he whispered in your ear while his hand traveled from your waist down to your ass.

"Huh answer me" he said groping your ass. Making you let out a whimper."I don't know what I was thinking" you loved this side of ashtray. That he dominates you.

"Nah you didn't, being all up on Liam to. Your such a slut" he said coming closer to your face. You almost moaned at his words. His face was so close that you almost kissed. His eyes met yours and the whole world stopped. His eyes traveled down to your lips.

Your lips met. Syncing in your every move. His hands took you tights putting you on the sink. Still making out. Your hand rested around his neck. You started to wanting to tease him a little by grinding on him in a slow motion. While you felt him harden under you. His hands rested on the inside of your thighs stroking up and down. Until his hand came further and further up. To your heat.

You decided this was enough so you jumped of the sink and walked out of the boys bathroom to class. "What the fuck y/n" he said. You turned around and just flipped him off.