Javon

Javonxreader will contain: making out
This chapter will be like the kissing booth story line. But in my way.

Y/n

This is my best friend Jayla Walton. We've been besties since the day we were born. How have we stayed so close? We have a set of rules. Like rule number 2; never tell anyone our secrets.
Or rule number 9: Jaylas younger brother Javon is stupid hot BUT TOTALLY OFF LIMITS.
Oh and number 10: never ever break rule number 9.

Me and Jayla was now just going for a drive in the city. Playing music and just vibin. Taylor: wildest dreams where banging in the speakers of jayla's car while we danced to the song. Ofcourse as the swifty I am I sang the whole lyric.

The song was soon over. "So y/n what you wanna do" Jayla asked. "I really wanna buy som boba or like workout" I suggested because I havent worked out in a while because of school. But now it summer break. So we have the best chance. "Omg please we haven't worked out for so long" Jayla said all excited.

We was now in her room changing into comfy clothes so we can sweat and really work out. She was in the bathroom fixing her hair while I was in her room changing. When I took of my bra someone barged in. Of course it had to be Javon. I quickly covered my chest with my hands and turned around.

"Javon you asshole get out" Jayla screamed as she trowed a pillow at him. he chuckled and walked out of the room. I put on my T-shirt And tights while we walked down to their gym. Javon walked by me smirking. He looked so hot No jaylas my best friend and we have our rules.

We Walked down to their gym and Jayla was going to do cardio while I was just doing some squats. Working out then glutes. When Javon came down and started to box on his thing right besides me .
"You gotta work on your form" he's said and took of his gloves. "Huh what's wrong with my form" I said dropping the bar.

"I can show you. Take the bar again" he said walking behind me. He started to arche my back with his hand. "So now try" it felt easier but still wrong. " No let me show you" he said as he stood right behind me with his hands on my waist squating right behind me. While I follows his movements.

This felt so right but so wrong. But I got so much butterflies from his hand on my waist. He let go and the warm feeling was gone. He clapped and smiled at me. " now it looks perfect" he praised me. I blushed and dropped the bar to go to Jayla. He took my waist making me look at him. "I need to talk to you later so after dinner come to my room" he wishers in me ear.

We were so close until he just walked up. And i elakes to Jayla. She just sniker at me and we Waller up to take a shower. We Laid all Tired in her bed watching her new series. When daelo came in to the room. "It's food now" he said and he ran down stairs

Jayla and i Walked down and looked at the table. Jaden and daelo sat on one side with a chair beside them and Javon sat alone on the other side. While their parents sat on each side of the table.

Jayla sprinted and sat down beside daelo so I sat down beside Javon. Why couldn't she sit here with me. "So girls what have you guys done today" their dad begun. "Well we drove a bit and just was vibin for Taylor swift and then we worked out" Jayla begun. "Yeah fun what did you work out" he asked to keep the conversation going. "Oh Jayla did cardio while I did mostly squats" I said. "Yeah I worked out to but y/n form on the squats was terrible so I helped her instead" Javon said.

"Ohhhh" Jaden said wiggling his eyebrows. Javon kicked him under the table and I just sat their embarrassed all blushing. "Anyways my baseball practice went well" Jaden started. I just zoomed out cause baseball seemed so boring.

Until I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down and their was Javons hand resting on my inner thigh. He started to stroke up and down. I just sat still in shock. Until when he tapped me and whispered in my ear. "Go to my room after dinner we need to talk" I nodded in response.

"Thanks mrs walton for the food" I said after waiting my entire plate of food. It was bussing. "Your welcome you can call me Jessica honey" she smiled and I smiled right back at her. "Come on now y/n" Jayla said to me. Javon walked up the stairs looking back at me and winking, oh no.

"I'm coming" I laughed at Jayla stressing. She started her show again. We watched for 20 minutes and I just thought about Javon. "Uhm I need it pee" I said. "Okey my bathroom is a mess" she answered. "Yeah I figured" I chuckled. "You can go to Javons" she said. "Yeah" I said walking out of the door.

My plan was to go to Javon anyway so this just made my plan much easier. Thank god. I walked up to his door. I knocked. Because we got have some manners. I heses hus fot steps. And my heart stoppet a beat when he starten to Opel the Door.
"Hi" i Said awkwardly "thanks" he said while chuckling.

Bro embarrassing. I Walked in cause yeah this was awkward as shi. I bumped into him and felt our hand touch. "So what did you want to see me for" I said standing in the middle of his room. He sat down on his bed. "Sit" he said while he patted at the spot beside him on the bed.

I sat down cause god dam what is a girl suppose to do. He put his hand on my thigh again. And I got butterflies. "Uhm I need to tell you something" he begun. I nodded in response. "I know this is not what is supposed to be because of Jayla and your rules but this time it's me who likes you" what the hell."huh" I asked.

"I like you y/n" he stood up in front of me. "I like you, maybe even love you god dammit" he said even louder. Bro he loved me. "You love me" I said with a smile on my face. He looked nervous. "Yes"
"Well guess what I love you to" I said.

He smiled real big "really" he walked and stood between my legs. "Yes Javon" he picked me up and he sat down so now was I in his lap on the bed. He stared at me for i while until his eyes fell down at my lips. He didn't do anything. So I took the first step. I put my hand on his cheeks and pulled him into me and out lips met. Touching each other in sync.

____________________________________
I made this extra long because of the other was so short.
Pls give me suggestions☺️