Chapter 1: Eddie Isn't Yes

Carrie was a donut with a son named Jarred, their life was peaceful in the toaster of dreams. Carrie saw a light one night and the world shook with cheese, the liquid consumed all including Carrie and Jarred and yes this is going to matter at some point in the story and no i don't know when. Toast is pretty good right? Of course...NOT! Ha ha you thought I liked toast didn't you! You absolute massive complete slice of toast, we're keeping things kid friendly because yes. So now I bet you're wondering who on Earth Jimmy is and who Yes is, huh? What's that? You thought yes isn't a name! You sick sick individual, you have no kindness in you, no acceptance to your name, what is wrong with you? I hope you eat a brick of cheese but the cheese was out of the fridge too long so it doesn't taste right! Yeah you heard me right I practically wish death upon you. So back to the story, Yes was just eating toast in his room when all of a sudden the house door creaked open, he sat in his chair with sweat dripping down his face as the scariest thing ever stomped down the halls with pride, its name was...Barbra! I know it's terrifying right? Barbra kicked down Yes's room with a muffin in hand before launching it at the back of the poor boys head, but now after all this humiliation from Barbra Yes snapped he picked up his cousin Pickle and jumped out the window(don't worry he wasn't harmed by the fall as he lived in a single story house so the fall was't really even a fall at all) into the tall grass below. Pickle looked up at the window that he had been stolen from even though it was right in front of Pickle but she was weird so looked up instead, actually come to think of it i don't think Pickle was even looking at the window she was probably looking at the moon because it looked a slight pink that night like a...er...a pink thing! So then Yes grabbed his machete from his holster and slashed the tall grass as he ran even though the grass wasn't really that tall but then again it's really actiony so i don't mind, Yes then stopped dead in his tracks as he was overcome with the sensation that his name was actually Eddie and im really smooth brain and thought his name was Yes but he couldn't let that way him down as Barbra was closing in with a spud gun in hand. Eddie- I mean Yes continued running down the long arse garden in terror as he heard Barbras famous spud gun fire( it was famous because it basically never hit its target and instead hit random people around the world instead), Yes trembled in fear but he had to keep going and he knew it so as he reached the final stretch he was crushed to see that instead of it just being more dull grass there was a MASSIVE cliff! Yes turned around to check if Barbra was close and she was, he looked into the eyes of Pickle and gave her a little kiss on the cheek before chucking her into the vast abyss beneath him before jumping to the other side, "Wait, Pickle wasn't even that much of extra weight and that jump was pretty small so... welp! Oopsies!" Sighed Yes as he stared down into the darkness once again. Just as Yes was about to start running again he heard a loud PEW and looked down at his chest and instead of there being a not spud there was a spud, he looked up and there across the gap was Barbra with a large smile on her face and then they had a laugh, "Oh that was the greatest chase yet Eddie- i mean Yes!" Laughed Barbra, Yes got back to his feet as he brushed the spud from his chest and just as he was about to jump back over there was ear splitting BANG! Yes looked back down at his chest and instead of there being a well chest there was nothing and as Yes tumbled to the floor the man the myth the legend Pickle arose from the abyss," I am an omnipotent being! You must bow before me!" It bellowed and as it did Barbra fell to her knees and then...I dunno, i've honestly been making this up on the spot for the whole thing... Oh wait! This story is about Jimmy! I forgot about that. So um just imagine this never happened as it isn't relevant now.