Chapter 4

Jungkook entered his mansion, his eyes falling on his parents that were sitting on the couch while chatting happily as he frowned. The excitement clearly gleaming from his mother's eyes and that's when he remembered about the news his father told him about. Walking to them as their eyes soon fell on him and their chats paused. 

Sitting on the couch across them, he lazily looked over at them, "So where's she?"

Mr. Jeon smirked, "At your personal bar"

Jungkook's eyes darkened as he scoffed at the audacity of the woman, no one other than his father had dared to touch his a!cohols and that mere woman-

He immediately got up, his predator steps striding towards his personal bar, but soon stopped hearing his mother's words, "You won't hurt a woman Jungkook"

Jungkook turned his head making eye contact with his mother, seeing her stern gaze he sighed before walking away.

Upon reaching the bar, his jaw hardened seeing the back of a woman, her long white and red dress, her long hair swaying with the gush of wind. His mind ignored such thoughts before standing in front of her.

His hard face turning to a playful one noticing her soft and innocent features, the corner of his lips curving upward to a smirk as she looked away from his gaze. He lightly scoffed, "What are you doing here?"

She visibly gulped and noticed it as his smirk only widened.

"I j-just was looking at t-them"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Beautiful view, isn't it?"

She only looked down while pressing her lips into a thin line. Jungkook's eyes unknowingly taking in her features and he had to admit that she indeed was beautiful. Maybe not more thatn the high-class models or celebrities, but could hold up at an average level.

"Name?"

Her eyelashes fluttered as he looked at her long beautiful curtains, "Y/n"

Jungkook smirked, taking a step closer to her as she flinched before taking her step back. Noticing this he smirked as he again took a step closer. A gasp flying out her pink lips and reaching his ear drums at the sudden contact of her back touching the wall. His smirk widening before raising his arms and placing his palms against the wall on either side of her head.

"Y/n. I'll only warn you once cause you are a woman, others I didn't give any warning, so consider yourself lucky"

Her nervous and breathless figure was slightly tempting him as he already was a bit drunk. Shaking his head lightly, he focused on her, "F!$king leave through that door or I'll kick you out through mud"

He noticed her tears falling on her neck and dress as he smirked before walking back to his bar, grabbing a bottle and taking out two glasses, he poured the tox!c liquid. His eyes on hers and hers on the amount of liquid he was pouring onto each glass.

"Wanna drink? Usually I don't offer, but-"

He eyes her teasingly as her eyes widened, he bit his lower lips lightly wanting to laugh at her cute face.

"Whatever, wanna drink?"

She shook her head vigorously. He shrugged before chugging the liquid down his throat. Looking at her still standing against the wall, he lifted his eyebrow, "Not leaving yet?"

She gulped and once again shook her head. Jungkook's eyes darkening at her audacity, "What?" She looked up at him, the dark gaze piercing through her soul as she immediately looked away, "I c-cannot leave" he clicked his tongue inside his cheek, the grip on his glass tightening and the gaze hardening on her poor figure.

"So you prefer mud, huh?"

His harsh words welcomed the tears once again back to her eyes as she sniffed before looking down at her feet, the drop of her salty tears falling on the marbled floor. He nodded slamming the glass on the counter.

"Fine, if that's what you want. I'll drag you through mud"

"I a-ain't afraid o-of mud"

He raised his eyebrows in amusement although his ego was wanting to kick her out immediately.

"Trust me sweetheart" he smirked as she looked up at him widely after hearing the nickname, "My mud is different"