Chapter 9

Y/n gasped as she suddenly tripped on one of the stairs, falling down catching Jungkook's attention, who immediately turned around with a frown. His eyes slightly flashed with worry, crouching down in front of her, his hands unknowingly going to her foot. Y/n's eyes teared up at the pain.

He gritted his teeth seeing her teary eyes, sliding his hands under her knees and back, he picked her up making her shock. Her breath hitched seeing him so close to her, unlike the previous times, there was no playfulness in his face, he looked too serious making her gulp. Her fists unknowingly clenching his collars tightly making him feel hot at the warmth radiating from her skin. 

He looked down at her, the corner of his lips curving up to a smirk noticing her eyes on him. She immediately looked down and his smirk only widened, his grip on her body tightening as he turned around and walked to his car. Heesung opened the door and he sat in with her still in his arms.

Mr. Jeon sighed at the scene while his wife was beyond shocked. They both clearly saw the worry overflowing through his orbs for her. They knew what this was, but their son wouldn't behave the same way others would in this situation.

Y/n tried to move away from his lap and sit on the seat, but Jungkook made it impossible by his tight hold. Y/n looked up at him, his stern gaze on her making her gulp at the close proximity. She finally took a good look of his face, piercings on his lips, hair gelled back from his forehead, jet black orbs where she could see her own reflection, she unknowingly let out a shaky breath. She had to admit that this man was truly a beauty. But the situation made her look at the negative side more than the positive.

"I w-will sit t-there" she lowly pointed to the complete other end of the car and he lifted his eyebrow, "You will?" She gulped before nodding making him smirk, "But you can't"

She raised her gaze to his eyes, the sudden spark of playfulness mocking her to the edge as she frowned, "W-What do y-you mean?"

His serious gaze curtaining the playfulness perfectly within his orbs and she gulped, "Mom told me to take care of you. What if you get hurt while moving there?" He tilted his head innocently making her think for a moment. She slowly bit her lower lip and the mask of innocence immediately dropped from his eyes upon falling on those luscious cherry lips. His grip on her waist unknowingly tightened. 

"Y-You can m-make me sit t-there"

His eyes jerked up hearing her soft whisper, rolling his eyes at her countless tries of creating distance between them while he was trying to reduce them. Gulping the l!stful desires for now, he moved his eyes up to hers, "You work for me or the other way around, huh?"

His eyes coldly staring at hers making her shut herself immediately, sighing she looked away to the window after murmuring a small "sorry"

That's not the way he likes people to apologize to him, but what could he do when he wasn't able to think straight at the moment. This purple butterfly sitting on his lap was making his desires break the limits of his imagination as the barriers of his throat opened up and let out some words, unexpectedly.

"You're very warm"

His husky tone made her heart flutter, but she frowned at his words, "You can increase the temperature"

Jungkook chuckled, his lips soon curving to a smirk, "I already did"

She didn't understand anything and just simply sat still, trying to hold in her breathless figure stable, waiting to reach his office. The trip alone to his office took less time than this trip along with him.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as soon as the car stopped, Heesung opened the door and he stepped out with her in his arms, she held his collars tightly and he unknowingly leaned his cheek to her fists. She lowly gasped at the contact, looking up at him and seeing him walking unbothered by his surroundings, she gulped thinking that it was just by accident.

All his employees were shocked seeing Jeon Jungkook carrying a woman in his arms. He was known for hating woman cause of their desperation for him and even though the women knew, they couldn't help themselves after seeing the ethereal beauty of this man, therefore unknowingly becoming desperate for him. But who was this woman, who he was carrying with so much right?

Jungkook simply ignored their "Good morning" wishes and walked inside his cabin, he was about to settle down on his seat with her again on his lap-

"B-Boss, we have a meeting now"

Jungkook poked his tongue inside his cheek, glaring at Heesung, who immediately looked away,  Jungkook sighed before placing Y/n on the couch. She immediately retreated her hands from his collars after sitting and he didn't like that. He coldly glanced at her before leaving the room while gritting his teeth.

Why the f!$k wasn't she desperate for him when he had the whole world of women wrapped around his fingers?!

He glanced down at his collars that seemed a bit messy cause of her tight hold and he shut his eyes as soon as her beautiful scent hit his nostrils. He lowly cussed himself after opening his eyes and finding himself about to hit a wall. He straightened his posture.

Y/n let out a deep breath of relief the second they both left the room. Placing her palm on top of her chest, she felt her heart beating as if she had ran a huge marathon. Gulping her own saliva down, she looked around the room trying to distract her restless mind and thoughts. She instead focused on the beautiful modern yet elegant interior of his cabin.

The door soon opened and she stiffened thinking that he was back, nervously looking up she frowned seeing a woman, probably in her late 20-s wearing a tight dress and bold makeup as Y/n immediately looked away feeling her stare on her.

She closed the door, walking to Y/n, her high heels hitting the floor echoing through the silent room and Y/n nervously glanced at her.

Reaching just in front of her, she bent to her head level making Y/n flinch, scoffing a little, "Who the f!$k are you b!tch?"