Gardy's Idea

Name: Species, Gender, Job, Secret, who knows (or thinks they know) about the secret
Gardy: Gardevoir, Female, sells fresh fruit and vegetables with Sylvia, wishes she was a Kirlia, Umbral
Sylvia: Sylveon, Female, sell fruit and vegetables with Gardy, has always wanted to wear diapers, Candy
Umbral: Umbreon, Male, YouTuber with Candy, likes Candy, Candy (she thinks it's obvious)
Candy: Eevee, Female, YouTuber with Umbral, has always wanted to wear diapers, Sylvia
Zora: Hisuian Zoroark, Male, tests video games and board games at home (pokémon email him the video games and board games get sent by mail occasionally), despite not looking like it he enjoys a lot of more "childish" things he just says he doesn't to maintain his pride, no one
Fluttery: Flutter Mane, Female, Cashier, from the past, Umbral

In this household everyone needs the bathroom at the worst time. It was a quiet day. Gardy and Sylvia were in the garden, they both loved looking after the flowers and grew food so they could make money. Umbral and Candy were playing Super Smash Bros. Despite Candy knowing she wasn't as good as Umbral, they both still had fun and Candy still won a few times (mainly because Candy had better luck with random characters). Zora was in the bathroom, having a shower.

"Hey Umbral, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom really quickly," Candy told the dark type after winning a game. "Ok just be quick cause I need to go as well," Umbral replied. Candy walked out of the room and over to the bathroom, she tried to open the door but it was locked. "That you in there Zora?" Candy asked. "Yeah, why?" Zora asked. "I need to go to the bathroom, how long are you going to be?" Candy replied hoping for it to be a few minutes. "Like 10 minutes cause I just got in here," Zora replied, disappointing Candy. She tried to hold in the pee but she couldn't, her underwear got soaked. "Are you done yet Candy?" Umbral shouted. "Technically I am," Candy replied. Umbral came out of the room. "Zora taking too long?" he asked. "Yep, he is," Candy replied, close to crying from embarrassment. Umbral started to squirm, indicating he was about to wet himself. "Hurry up Zora, before I w-" before he finished Umbral wet himself. They both went outside, which they were fine doing since it was the back garden and they were just telling Gardy and Sylvia. "Zora took too long?" Gardy and Sylvia asked when they saw Candy and Umbral. "Yeah he did," they replied slightly quietly.

"I have an idea!" Gardy said randomly later in the day when everyone was eating, "Since we all have a problem with needing the bathroom at the worst time, we should wear diapers!" Everyone thought for a second, except Zora. "I'm not wearing one of those! What do you think I am, an infant?" Sylvia and Candy liked the idea, Candy agreed instantly, Umbral was a little hesitant but said yes. "I didn't agree to this so you can't force me!" Zora complained. "You have to wear them," Gardy said. "I'm getting rid of the toilet. Sylvia will buy them because otherwise I'll buy too much." Sylvia nodded in agreement. "Yeah, why did you buy that Eevee plush?" Gardy blushed "It was cute so I got it for Candy! Is that not ok for me to do?" Gardy replied. "I'm happy you got it, I still sleep with it now!" Candy replied, grinning.

Sylvia went to the shop the next day, she got the same baby pink design for everyone so no one complained about the other's diaper. "Hello Sylvia!" Fluttery the cashier, Flutter Mane said as Sylvia went to the checkout, "Getting rid of the toilet and using diapers are you?" Sylvia blushed and nodded. "Yeah," she replied, a little embarrassed, "Zora didn't want to but everyone else agreed so he's forced to join us." Fluttery smiled giggling playfully. "Your total is $518.75. Don't worry though, I'll give you a discount because I know you," she told Sylvia, "With the 20% discount it costs $415! Just pay when you're ready." Sylvia was quite good friends with this particular Flutter Mane, usually they are violent but this one was different, she wanted peace. Sylvia was happy she got a discount, $415 for 5 packs of 40 diapers! It was better than what she was going to pay. Sylvia started to go home.

Back at home Candy needed to go to the bathroom, Gardy was already in there. "Hurry up Gardy!" Candy called into the bathroom, "I really need to go!" Gardy sighed. "Wait a second until I'm done," she replied. "I'm hooooome!" Sylvia shouted. "Quick!" Candy replied, "Gardy's taking too long." Sylvia pointed to the changing table that she had secretly ordered yesterday. "Get on the changing table and I'll put your diaper on," she told Candy. "Ok," Candy replied, "Just please be quick, I can't hold it in much longer!" Sylvia slid the diaper under Candy's legs and put the perfect amount of baby powder on the diaper, then fastened the tapes. "All done," she said proudly, patting Candy's diaper, causing her to let go. Then she gave Gardy a diaper. "You can put your own on, cause I know you will!" Sylvia told Gardy. Next she went into Umbral's room, well it was actually Umbral's and Candy's but they didn't sleep in the same bed, half the room was pink, the other half was a mix of black, blue and yellow. Umbral was reading a story on Wabbapad. Sylvia jumped out at Umbral holding a diaper and the baby powder. Umbral lay down on his bed hesitantly ready for Sylvia putting his diaper on him, she repeated the same steps as she did for Candy. "That's it, all done," she told Umbral when she finished, patting his diaper, causing him to wet it. It turned a sort of yellow. Next Sylvia went into the bathroom but didn't lock it. A few seconds later Zora walked in. Sylvia jumped out and forced him to lie down on the floor. "Get off me!" Zora demanded. "I'm not going to until I've put the diaper on you, since I know you aren't going to do it yourself," Sylvia replied giggling slightly. Zora blushed thinking about how embarrassing this was for him. After sliding the diaper under Zora and adding the baby powder Sylvia fastened the tapes. "Hurry up," Zora shouted, still blushing. "All done silly!' Sylvia replied smiling, proudly patting Zora's diaper. He responded by wetting it. "I'm not happy about this!" Zora pouted, turning his head away.

A few hours later

"Let's play a quick game!" Gardy told everyone, "We'll play Hide and Seek! Everyone go hide I'll try and find you. Last found is the next seeker until everyone has had a go at seeking!" Sylvia looked at Gardy. "What's gotten into you? You usually don't want to play stuff like this," she said. Gardy smiled. "It's simple. We all need to get used to moving around in diapers so we'll play a game about doing that," she replied back, proud of her answer. "Works for me!" Sylvia replied. Everyone hid, Zora didn't care but decided he might as well join them. Gardy checked Zora's room. Despite Zora just playing buggy games as a job, his room was surprisingly tidy. Every store bought copy of games he ever got was on a shelf, alongside a few manga and drafts of Wabbapad stories he decided to write. He wrote them on paper because it's easier to see everything. One story was about these creatures called humans in a world where Pokémon don't exist, instead it was these things called animals, like Chickens, Cows and Pigs, that didn't have anything special about them and they just. Existed. Gardy checked eveywhere. Under the bed in his closet. She was about to walk out, surprised she didn't find anyone when she realised the extra set of drawers that weren't there a few hours ago. "Zora, you're not supposed to make the illusion of an extra drawer," Gardy said looking at Zora. "Ok, you found me. I'm impressed," Zora replied, he looked like he was sort of having fun. Next Gardy looked in Umbral and Candy's room, she was surprised when she didn't find either of them in there. She looked in the bathroom. Sylvia was hiding in the bath. She checked Sylvia's room, Umbral was under the bed, when Umbral moved out of his hiding spot, Gardy saw Candy in the same spot. "Ok, I've found everyone," Gardy said. Candy was the seeker next, then Umbral, then Zora then Sylvia was last, mainly because she chose to be last. "Right, everyone get to bed, me and Sylvia want sleep," Gardy said when Sylvia found Candy last, "Isn't that right Sylvia." Sylvia nodded. "Yeah I'm exhausted. I wasn't expecting diaper shopping to be that tiring!" Sylvia replied, followed by a yawn.

_______________________________________

Hi, writer here. I like to explained some things that might not be obvious to some people, and also say some things I'm planning for a part in the future.

First, things that might not be obvious:

"Name: Species, Gender, Job" is the order that the information of a character is revealed, for example Gardy is a Gardevoir that's female and sells fresh fruit and veg, Umbral is an Umbreon that's male and makes content on YouTube
Wabbapad is Wattpad that is trying to avoid copyright, if you have an idea for YouTube or another app lmk and I will mention you in the next one of these things. Specifically in the one where your idea gets shown first. Thx to AxalKay for the idea of Wabbapad, btw I already have Chirper for Twitter and I'm thinking of Shadepro for Raycon (shade being the opposite of ray and pro being the opposite of con)
Ima reveal ages cause why not give everyone an age/level. Gardy, level 20, Sylvia, level 19, Zora, level 14, Umbral, level 12, Candy, level 11.
2 names are references guess who they are if you want
For my fellow Brits $518.75 is £408.26 and $415 is £326.68

Now here's some things I'm planning:
I'm planning on having a Ribombee and a Vivillon. Idk when (or if) they will show up but I hope I find an opportunity to add them.
Every part is 1 day, apart from the first part but that's because it started midway through the day.

Ok that's everything for now, thanks for reading!