Percy Answers A Lot Of Questions

"Is everyone done?" Hestia asked the group.

"Yes!" They all said.

A note fell into Frank's lap, "Hold on." He said, wiping his hands on a napkin. Then he read the note.

We have summoned a living arrangement next to the throne room, there is a kitchen, living room, backyard, a guys and girls dressing room, and a single room you will all stay in. It is big enough for couples and singles to get their own beds. The demigods will live there until the books are finished, after that the living arrangements will disappear. Enjoy it, demigods.

-The Fates

The demigods started to talk to each other in excited whispers. "I can't wait to see it!"

"That'll be so fun, it'll be like one big cabin!"

"What do you think the backyard will look like?"

"Okay, demigods, demigods!" Hera called, getting all their attention. "Let's go, we can see the living area together."

Aphrodite eagerly stood up and grinned, "But first, Percy, time to tell me who your boyfriend is!"

Percy groaned and stood up, knowing all the questions she would ask, "Fine."

"Can I come too, I really want to know!" Silena said.

"I guess, Aphro would just tell you later anyway, or you'd keep annoying me about it."

Silena grinned and jumped up, "Yay!"

Aphrodite smiled at her daughter's excitement, "Cone on darlings, we can go to a cafe!" They two demigods followed Aphrodite outside, saying bye or see you later ti their friends.

"So who is he?" Silena asked when they slid into the booth. Aphrodite and her were on one side and Percy was on the other.

Percy smiled and rolled his eyes playfully, "It's Apollo."

The both gasped, "Apollo?"

"Yes, don't judge me, I have my reasons."

Aphrodite squealed, "I knew there was something, you guys are so cute! I can already picture it!"

"Do you have any pictures?" Silena ached, just as excited as her mom, she was a little worried how it would play out though. She didn't know if something would happen to Percy like it did to his past lovers, or if Apollo would break his heart.

Percy grinned and took out something from his pocket. "Let me pull some of them up."

"Is that a phone? Are we allowed to use those in the future?" Silena asked.

"Yeah, Leo made monster-proof phones. He calls them 'V-phones.'"

"Sweet."

"Here." Percy said, "Just scroll through the album." The demigod and goddesses duo eagerly took the phone.