Meetings And Reformed Friendships

"Can we stay sitting by the health? It's more comfortable."

"Yeah, whatever. We have important things to talk about, like my bolt."

"We need to talk about the possibility of Father rising again."

"And what is making him rise again."

"One of the demigods must've taken my bolt!"

"Stop talking about your bolt! Right now it's the least of our problems!"

"I for one would like to talk about Dionysus's treatment of the demigods."

"They're all brats anyway."

"My children are not brats! And they deserve better." Hermes mumbled the last part.

"Let's all calm down and make a list of what we want to talk about."

"My restrictions."

"I want to see my kids."

"My master bolt!"

"Kronos!"

"One at a time people!" Athena shouted. "Okay, I got Dionysus's treatment towards the demigods, Father's lightning bolt, Kronos rising, what else?"

"And raise your hands."

"Hermes?"

"I want to see my kids, and I want them to have their own cabin."

They continued like that until everything was written down. "Okay, first thing, Dionysus, your treatment towards our kids- and yours too."

"It needs to be fixed." Apollo said.

"My kids don't deserve that treatment." Aphrodite agreed.

"Nor do any of ours."

Dionysus scoffed, "It's not like I want to be there in the first place, I can't interact with my kids even though I see them every day, and I don't even have all my domains!"

"It doesn't matter about your restrictions, what natters us you treat our kids like they're nothing!"

"I don't see any of you treating them better."

"Enough! Arguing is getting us nowhere!" Demeter cut in.

Hades ribbed his eyes, "This is why I avoid Olympus."

"Why can't we just visit our kids, hell, Apollo used to raise his and everything was fine."

"We have our laws for a reason!"

"A stupid reason."

"Demigods rarely have good mortal parents, and if they are a good parent they end up dead. Why can't we visit them? Why do we have to leave them to suffer, because what, we're gods and they were born. It's not fair."

At Hermes's words the gods went silent. "I have to agree."

"The laws say-"

"Fuck the laws!"

"Language Ares!"

"Whatever, lady."

"We will discuss the laws another time." Hera interrupted, "Something Percy said stuck with me, it isn't the children's fault they were born in this world, they shouldn't have to pay the price for it. We shall take a vote; who wants to abolish the law to not visit, engage in, or raise the demigods."

"Hera, you can't-"

Hera jumped up and grew to her full height, "I AM QUEEN OF OLYMPUS AND I SHALL. DO WHAT I PLEASE JUST AS THE FEST OF YOU DO!"