our secret

have you ever been in so much awe that you just went numb completely? unable to move,speak, and think?

thats how i feel right now

'do something!' a voice screams at me. 'breath!!!!!!'

i take a deep breath- oh ya i forgot to breath.

"r-really?" i stutter barely audible not know if i want anyone to hear but me.

she nods, a slow unsure confused nod- as though shes not quite getting her own words.

i dont know what to make up of this situation. so i do what i feel is right- not just me telling myself its right- but me knowing it is.

i kiss her- but this time its more meaningful, her lips are suprisingly warm and soft. they taste like maple syrup my favorite flavor. my heart pounds in my chest as my brain goes numb. she kisses back unsure what to do at first but eventually gets the hang of it.

she sparks out making us pull away at the same time.

"oh sorry i-i h-have to-"

"i know." i say cutting her off. "charge."

she smiles a warm smile at me and nods. she heads for the door.

"our little secret?" she asks. i nod.

"our little secret."

A/N: ok sorry for another short chapter. im kimda stuck on what to write next. i know what im going to right just not how to get to it >~< sorry if its confusing. but ill try to update soon.