recovery

i walk up and down the halls nervously.

"are you almost done muds?" i yell at Murdoc who is working on Cyborg.

he lets out a low grunt.

"almost! just be patient!!!" he yells almost as impatiently as me.

i sigh sitting down against the wall.

this is all Murdocs fault- hes the one that decided to blow up her gun!! i mean who does that?!?!

i bring my knees up to my chest and tap my foot to the beat of "el manana".

what if she doesent make it? what if murdoc cant fix her?!

i sigh- Murdoc said it was going to be alright- yet i cant help but worry.

"alright, shes done but be careful with her she may still be regustering to the new data i gave her." murdoc says wiping his oily hands on a dirty washcloth. i tilt my head.

"you mean- you erased her memory?!" i ask angrily. he puts his hands up in defence.

"oh goodness! no! do yew think i wanna re train a cyborg?" he asks. i sigh.

"old muds, always thinking about himself." i grumble pushing him out of the way to cyborgs room.

"oi, am i?" he asks. i to him and growl.

"yes!" i hiss. he laughs cruelly.

"you think that." he laughs. i turn away from him angrily.

"i will." i mumble. he grunts.

"oi, i just spent 3 hours working on that dumb cyborg for you!" he growls. i turn around angry.

"well you wouldent have to if you didint blow up her damn gun!!!" i scream. he laughs.

"wot it was funny!" he laughs as though its some joke- thats what everything is to him.. a joke.

"well im not laughing." i hiss going into cyborgs room my hands balled up in fists of rage towards Murdoc. i take a deep breath and find Cyborg.

shes hooked to a ton of machines and her arm is replaced by a more robotic arm.

"n-noodle?" she asks weakly. i feel tears well up in my eyes.

"yes?" i ask meekly. her head jolts by the sudden shock of electricity.

"i love you." she says. i smile.

"i love you to." i say. a tear rolls down my cheek.

"ill be better tomorrow morning. come back then." she says. i shake my head.

"no im stay-"

"i want to be alone." she cuts me off. i feel slightly offended but i understand. i walk out of the room and head up to my room.