Chapter 5: Vulture V.S the RDA

(No One's POV:)

RDA SpecOps Commander: "..All units, use anything you have in store. Kill the damn lizard."

All of the remaining RDA forces soon began to aim all of their weapons at Vulture. All that mattered now is his final breath..

Suddenly, Purifier jumped in, ready to defend Vulture too, only for him to shove her aside.

Purifier: "C-Come on master, you can't do this alo-"

Vulture: "Leave. Now."

With no doubts, Observer and Purifier ran up to a cliff, watching Vulture stare at the RDA as all of their weapons were drawn onto him.

Vulture: "Any other human is better than the company you.. work for..."

Vulture is incredibly enraged, growling even. He was just fed up with the deaths of his Air Force, his people. To him, the RDA is now a plague that will be extinguished..

SpecOps Commander: "T-That thing can tal-"

Vulture: "Yes. And it will be your last mistake.."

Every remaining unit aimed at Vulture as he seemed to be taking a first step. However, before they could do anything, the step turned into a powerful stomp, which suddenly caused a crater below Vulture.

 However, before they could do anything, the step turned into a powerful stomp, which suddenly caused a crater below Vulture

Vulture: "You damn company doesn't know when to stop, isn't IT..."

Vulture soon began walking foward, and the ground soldiers began firing, only for the bullets to bounce off Vulture's scales. Suddenly, the Assault ship crashes in the ground, sending debri, some of which Vulture destroyed easily with his tail.

Some of the RDA Soldiers went to check up on the ship, while the rest continued firing, only for nothing to be working. Suddenly, the Samsons began firing too, stalling Vulture

Vulture: "Hnngh.. You will not stop, you bastards... and for.. that.."

A slight red aura covers Vulture's body, which amazes both Observer and Purifier in the distance.

Purifier: "Observer, is he-"

Observer: "Yes.. h-he's powering up..."

Suddenly, every Samson in the area fires their rockets. Some managing to injure Vulture..

Vulture: "GRRR, AND FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE... I'LL END ALL OF YOUUUU!"

Vulture roared as he.. powered up. A massive burst of energy blasted away any nearby RDA Soldiers and Samsons, also destroying the missiles. Eventually. A thick, fiery aura covered Vulture.

 A thick, fiery aura covered Vulture