Family Reunion

Unable to stand being hidden with James and Ritchie any longer, Jesse applauded as Ash walked over to him.

"Congrulations my champion grown!

The boy recognized the pink-haired woman.

"Auntie Jesse?"

"Ash, you remembers me!"

Misty, Brock and Tracey also came in just as James and Ritchie came out of the bush.

"The explosion came from here!"

"But everything didn't look destroyed or damaged."

"Boys look! It's James, Jesse and Ritchie."

"Guys you're here!"

"You won't believe it! Ash and the scarred boy defeated the monster and everyone saved the jungle!"

While Ritchie and the couple went to talk to the others, Ash turned his attention to his harem, Makoto being the first to apologize.

"Ash, we're sorry we didn't tell you about our past. We were afraid that you didn't want us anymore.

"It's okay girls. I don't care where you all come from, I promise to love you the way you are, and with my powers I'll be a good guardian too. I love you girls..."

The female quintet smiled and hugged him happily.

"We also love you Ashy!"

"It's finally over, and the jungle'at peace again."

"Yeah...Beryl's regin of fear and terror is over."

"We really do make a great team don't we Ash?"

"I agree, we're a good team Scarred Yoshi."

Suddenly, Serena noticed a crowd coming towards them.

"Eh..guys?"

"What's up Serena?"

"Looks like we have a lot of curious visitors..."

The retirees returned to their owners by helicopter, while the Pokémon and animals hid so as not to be seen by reporters and onlookers incluing Todd, among them was Delia.

"Ash? It's really you..?"

Ash was happy to see that the woman in the crowd was his mother.

"Mom! I finally meet you again!"

Delia then gave him a big hug, crying of happiness.

"ASH! I was so worried about never seeing you again."

As Delia released Ash, Dave came over with a smile.

"A Lucario?"

"No honey, just like Edgar, I encarnated to train our son who awakened the powers to defeat Beryl."

"Misty and Tracey was right...Dave, so you turned into a Lucario.."

"Yes, while a Lucario I trained Ash in combat and aura."

"I thought you were gone forever, but now we're together again."

"Yes, we're back."

The reporter who was next to Delia asked curiously.

"So does that mean this lost boy is your son?"

A female reporter approached Ash, the harem got worried but saw that those curious civilians weren't a threat.

"Are you the lost son of explorer Delia Ketchum?"

"Yes that's me, life here in the wild has been easy for me since the day I was adopted into an Arcanine pack, and accepted by my Growlithe siblings. And my life changed when I met the jungle guardians who came from another world."

"And who are these young women with you?"

"Don't get me wrong, my relationship with Usa, Ami, Rei, Mina and Mako is personal."

"You mean they're your girlfriends?"

Ash blushed, making Delia and Dave laugh.

"Girlfriends...I...what was the first question again?" I remembered! Here in the jungle I already went through many challenges helping the Sailors and Battle Scarred against hunters, I read about the outside world with my mother's books, my father Lucario trained me, and I ended up falling in love with the girls

"Last we remembered Delia's husband was also a explorer David who passed away years ago?"

"You're getting confused, my father's name is Dave and he wasn't an explorer like my mother. He was actually an Aurabender responsible for stopping the war in Sinnoh before coming to Kanto."

"Aurabenders, are you talking about the warriors who can manipulate a special energy called aura?"

"Exactly.

"Hmm, so these girls are your girlfriends. Young Ash and Sailors, how do you feel in a relationship together?"

The girls joined with Ash, and explained the whole story.

"For starters, me and my friends are known as Senshi Sailors. Ash was the only boy who accepted us as we are, and that's why we truly fell in love with him."

"And our codenames come from our origins, and our powers are special." Rei expliced showing her flames, surprising everyone.

"I'm Moon. My friends are Mars, Mercury, Jupter, Venus, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto."

"It's true?" Serena asked curious about those different names.

"Yeah."

Grace came, and Edgar soon joined her.

"Seems someone is happy to see his mother." Edgar commented, hugging Grace.

Todd had the opportunity to get closer to meet the girls who had traumatized the hunter.

"I'm Todd, Kanto photographer and it's a great pleasure to meet you Sailors in person! They did a good job hurting that hunter."

"How sweet of you Todd, but it turns out that the five of us already have a boyfriend."

"It's okay, I respect your relationship with Delia's son. How about a photo for the newspaper?

"That's fine with us as long as you send it to those who are trustworthy."