CHAPTER-27

Now we are in college and I saw them coming to us with their hands in hands and all smiley. This demolish all of confidence. And I thought how will I make him as much happy as namjoon. He is literally a perfect man with money , body and most important a genius brain. No one will leave such a perfect man for a loser.

" Hey hoseok hyung. What are you thinking?" Namjoon asked while showing his dimples. "Hey hobi, what are you thinking?" Asked my yoongi.

Wait what I'm saying my yoongi. He isn't mine jet do I just have to wait.

" Nothing namjoon and yoongi hyung. I were just thinking about our presentation." " Ohh okk"  they both said in Union. " Let's go namjoon our class of music will start soon. " Yoongi drag namjoon with him to the class room and didn't ask me even one time I also have this class. And jimin were just looking and aren't saying anything.

" Let's go jiminah. Looking like I have to spend it with you." I said and we both either went to the class.

The class was just for making me jealous , cause they both were sitting together and enjoying their Time together. Then I feel like something had hold my hand and that was jimin. " Hyung please concentrate on class" I just nodded my head. Like this all the class finished. I were just

After class when I were passing from a class then I feel like someone pulled me inside that empty room and that was person was none other than jimin.

" Hey baby where are you going?"

" Where should I go .. obviously home jiminah. Don't you want to go ? Let's go." I said and rolled my eyes.

" Hyung I have a wish. Could you please fulfill it. "

" Yess , sure . Please say."

" Umm.... I want ..... I want a kiss."

" Okk" I gave a kiss on his cheek. But he were looking not so pleasured.

" What's wrong jiminah. " I asked.

" I want it on my lips hyung." He said with a pout. " Just this one time afterwards I will not ask for a kiss." He said with too demanding voice.

" Okk but only this time."

" Thank you so much hyung." He said and  immediately kiss on my lips . That kiss last for almost five minutes.

After that we broke the kiss " how was it?" He asked shamelessly. " Jiminahhhhh. Please" I was embarrassed. " Ok ok hyung . Let's go we have to go home." And we made our way to our house.

But little did they don't know that someone was watching them.

Time skip to namjoon's house

No one's pov

When they came back to their house yoongi didn't said anything and he just went to his room and didn't come out. Namjoon was so stressed about him. Cause when they were heading back he saw yoongi were very upset. And he didn't know what happened.

After waiting for almost three hours namjoon decided to go to yoongi's room. When he open the room a sudden smell alcohol hit his nose.

" Ohh god. When did he bought the alcohol." He was confused. And he saw him sitting on floor and had his head on bed. " Hyung ". He called him. But he were just senseless.

" Hyung ... HYUNG..Wake up. " He called his so many time after sometime of struggling yoongi wake up but he was recognizing him and calling him with hoseok's name.

" Hoba.. hoba you came . Thought you wouldn't. Hoba hoba I love you .... I really love you please stay with me." He said and put his both hands on namjoon's cheeks. And he were crying a lot.

" Hyung I'm namjoo---" he were about to complete his sentence but stop midway when feel a pair of soft lips on his lips

" Hyung I'm namjoo---" he were about to complete his sentence but stop midway when feel a pair of soft lips on his lips. And namjoon was having a taste of alcohol. He was struggling for leaving yoongi but he wasn't ready to leave him that easily.

---------------------------------

I KNOW THAT WAS A BIT BORING AND ALSO THE STORY HAS BEEN BECOMING A LOT LONG BUT I WILL COMPLETE IT.

PLEASE STAY CONNECTED.