Chapter 7 Stealing

As soon as Fu Yuanchuan left, the house became quiet.

Shi Kaixin smiled and leaned over to look at the cute little mermaid, and said, "Hello, little mermaid, you should know who I am..."

Before finishing speaking, Jun Qingyu sank directly to the bottom of the water with a straight face, Don't even look at him.

Shi Kaixin: "???"

It wasn't like this when you faced the marshal just now!

Jun Qingyu looked indifferent.

Thinking of the cute and coquettish little mermaid in Fu Yuanchuan's hands, Shi Kai admired it.

Shi Kaixin watched the little mermaid get into the shell, and said, "Okay, okay, go to sleep, I won't disturb you." "

If you're hungry, tell your brother, and he will bring you something delicious."

Jun Qing I hugged the cushion and closed my eyes to sleep.

However, not long after he closed his eyes, the doorbell rang.

Jun Qingyu quickly opened the shell and swam out, is Fu Yuanchuan back?

Maybe I forgot something.

Shi Kexin went to open the door.

Jun Qingyu tilted his head and looked, "Yeah?" It was a couple who came.

Seeing that it wasn't Fu Yuanchuan, Jun Qingyu shrank into the water with a sleepy expression.

Shi Kaixin said: "Uncle Fu, Auntie, why are you here?"

Jun Qingyu spat lazily, his surname was Fu, which was the same name as Fu Yuanchuan.

Surname Fu? !

Jun Qingyu looked at the two people at the door in surprise.

In the original text, the person who stole his legion token while Fu Yuanchuan was not at home was Fu Yuanchuan's father, Fu Yanghong!

That's not right, why did Fu Yanghong come and bring Fu Yuanchuan's mother?

It doesn't feel like the plot of stealing things in the original text.

The original text described very little about Fu Yuanchuan's parents, except for one appearance when he was stealing, there was basically no plot.

I don't know what I'm here for this time.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, then sat on the shell and observed the two.

Fu Yanghong said worriedly: "Yuanchuan hasn't contacted his family for a long time. We were worried about his health, so we found a time to come and see him."

Fu Yanghong walked in while talking, and said distressedly: "Look at this, He doesn't even look like a family."

Fu Yanghong sighed, "If you let him go home, he will come back, what kind of life is he living outside." He

is Fu Yuanchuan's elder, Shi Kaixin is not easy to answer, so he He said euphemistically: "Marshal is not here now, why don't you go back first, Uncle Fu, and wait for next time..." "

No, I have nothing to do anyway, I'll just wait here for him to come back." Fu Yanghong pulled the sofa away dust cloth to sit on.

Jun Qingyu looked at Fu Yanghong, and said that his face came from his heart, and this man didn't look like a good stubble.

A heartless old thing who sold his own son.

Instead, he acted like a loving father. If he didn't know the plot, he might be deceived.