Chapter 66 Something's Wrong

"You're talking like I'm the head of the family." The two words asking for instructions carry a lot of weight.

 Fu Yuanchuan touched Xiaoyu's hair, "Isn't it?"

 Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes and asked tentatively: "Can the head of the family eat ice cream when he comes home today?" "

 No."

 " ...???"

 Jun Qingyu took Fu Yuanchuan's hand off his head, silently left Fu Yuanchuan a back view, and turned around to play with his brain.

 Seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan followed him with a chuckle, helped him untie the hair tie that tied his hair, and coaxed: "Good boy."

 Jun Qingyu's hair was tied behind him all the time, after all, he was selling food, and loose hair didn't look like look.

 Now that the shop is closed, it is not good for the hair to be tied too tightly. After loosening it, use your fingertips to gently massage him, "The marshals, I'm going to reply to the news." "Yeah." After thinking about

 it , Jun Qingyu warned: "Sell them the surplus, mainly for your own legion." It is

 important to win over companions, but the most important thing is to promote Fu Yuanchuan's own legion soldiers.

 Fu Yuanchuan said: "Okay."

 Jun Qingyu searched the Internet for news about the dessert shop. In addition to the long articles posted by Fu Yuanchuan's account that have already been popular, there are also many posts from passers-by.

 He didn't deliberately find someone to cheat on the reviews, and the reviews and feedback were all real.

 [The conditions at home are not bad, and I can eat vegetables and fruits once in a while, but those things are really bad! The few times I ate it before, I was stuffed and fed. This time I went to the store to join in the fun, but I didn't expect the fruits and vegetables there to be really delicious! Maybe it's the charm of new varieties, I can't eat ordinary fruits and vegetables anymore. 】

 【I'm a bit poor at words, but it's delicious anyway, and there are really many people in line. I went to line up early in the morning. 】

 [email protected]Official announcement, come and see what are fruits and vegetables, your little production is kept like a family heirloom, compared to the Marshal's, it is rags! ]

 [Hey, those who didn't buy tickets just quietly watched you share your aftertaste, among other things, as long as those photos look delicious, I have a chance to try it. ]

 ...

 The taste of the fruits and vegetables is nothing to say, whether you have eaten the fruits and vegetables from the original interstellar or not, it does not affect the evaluation of the taste of the fruits and vegetables in space.

 The empire's control over fruits and vegetables is indeed very strict. To be precise, the control over these scarce resources is very strict, including mermaids.

 It's like hiding all the good things and only giving them to people with high status. They are not three-year-olds, and they need such things to win people's hearts.

 Jun Qingyu also didn't understand what the leader of the empire was thinking. He felt like he was trying to kill himself. Otherwise, a leader of the empire would not be so confused.

 After reading some more comments, Jun Qingyu couldn't help but said: "I feel that something is wrong with the leader of the empire."

 "He has always been something wrong." Fu Yuanchuan tidied Xiaoyu's hair slowly, and edited according to the tutorial on the optical brain. stand up.