ミ★𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒢ℴ𝒷𝓁ℯ𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒻𝒾𝓇ℯミ★

It had been a whole week after the incident with Pansy and Draco. Everyone forgot about the incident. It was also time for the World Cup to start. Everyone reported to the Great Hall, as everyone got seated groups of older people marched in the Great Hall.

One group was Drumstrang Champions, and they were also known as foreign students. They made a very cool entrance. Some of the girls swooned over them as well. Most of the people there clapped and hooted. Next, we're the Beauxbatons. Ron was fascinated by the beautiful girls in their silky blue dresses.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I saw Ron, I snapped my fingers in his direction. Suddenly, he snapped back into reality and muttered, "Bloody hell.." Ron said while taking another look. He shook his hand and looked at Y/n as he raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" He asked while looking at me.

I smirked a bit as I looked at Ron, I tucked my hair behind my ear and stared at him. "Stop falling in love with random women. You're only 14 and their 17 to 18." I said while looking at him, I shook my head as he rolled his eyes. Suddenly, Dumbledore cleared his throat and shouted, "SILENCE!!" He said as the Great Hall fell silent.

Dumbledore smiled and nodded. He started explaining the rules of the tournament. Once he unveiled both the Goblet of Fire and the Triwizard cup. He spoke again in a calm voice, "Students have until the start of Halloween Feast the following day to enter their names.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough, it was time for everyone to hear the names get pulled. Once Dumbledore pulled out one by one, "Viktor Krum!" He said as Viktor nodded at the people who looked at him in awe. Next was "Cedric Diggory!" Some people clapped as Cedric smiled. "Y/n Weasley!?" Dumbledore said while looking furious, he took a deep breath and pulled another out. "HARRY POTTER!?"

Dumbledore stormed over to Harry and sighed, "Harry, did you put your name? In the Goblet of Fire!!!??" Dumbledore said as he yelled at Harry. Harry was confused and startled. He shook his head and looked at Dumbledore in fear. Everyone was shocked at how Dumbledore reacted, Y/n stood up. I walked over to where the others that got their named pulled as well. I sat down beside Cedric and sighed.

Dumbledore looked furious. As we teleported to the destination, there was this blonde curly short- haired woman. I looked at her as she examined every contestant, "Interesting.." She said as she looked me up and down. She stroked her hand through my perfect silky red hair. She rubbed each boy on the head and smiled. She called everyone by name to take notes on them. Once she was done, they finally headed to bed.

When it was time for the first challenge, Harry was terrified. He already told Y/n and Cedric that dragons were first. I sighed as I tucked my hair behind my ear. Once we were given the rules, we all nodded. As they told us when to start, I quickly got on my broom and swooped down and headed towards the dragon I was assigned to defeat.

I took on a Welsh Green dragon with panache. I charmed the beast into a sleeping trance, skilfully dodging the jet of flame that shot from its nostrils and went on to claim her golden egg. Meanwhile, Harry was heading back to the beginning. He already successfully got the golden egg. It took him a while, but he got it. As everyone saw Harry, they all cheered for him, I also came right behind him as I placed second place.

Cedric placed Third as Viktor placed fourth. Everyone celebrated and congratulated Harry, the twins George, and Fred smiled at Harry as they congratulated Y/n as well. I hugged Harry and smiled at him, "Congratulations, Harry." I said as I smiled at him with my beautiful face. As everyone calmed down and gave Harry time to breathe and thank everyone. Ron stood there and watched out of pure jealousy. He had always been jealous of Harry.

I saw Ron in the corner of my eye with a look full of jealousy and anger. He crossed his arms and stared at Harry as everyone praised him, I was looking at Ron as his face was full of envy. Ron scoffed and looked away. He crossed his arms, and he covered his ears for silence.