ミ★ ℳ𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ ミ★

It had been a whole week before Ron fully recovered from the incident with the twins, Our sibling relationship had improved as well, I was finally smiling like the good old days. Something about Ron just made me cheese all the time. I've also been noticing the way I get nervous around Harry. It's like I can't talk around him..

I was racing Ron downstairs at full speed, I was in the lead so far. Hermione was behind us as she shook her head, "Y/n watch-" Hermione was cut off as I Suddenly fell on top of Harry. I looked at his charming green eyes as I started panting, he looked at me and smiled softly. "Your so Clumsy, it's fine though. I'm ok and your ok." Harry said as he got up and held his hand out. I grabbed his hand as I felt his warm and sweaty palm, I smiled as I wiped his sweat off of my hand.

Ron raised an eyebrow as he nudged Hermione, "Ronald, that was my stomach!" Hermione raised her voice as she playfully hit Ron with her book. Ron smiled and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. Harry dusted himself off as we all headed to the library to study for the upcoming exams, I sighed as I walked beside Harry. Once we reached the library I opened the door. Harry smiled as he entered inside of the library.

We all found a empty area in the library, I sat in a chair beside Ron as Hermione opened a book. She flipped to a page with all of the potions stuff on it, she decided to ask Ron a question first since he barely paid attention. "Ronald, how do you make the love potion known as amortentia." Ron snapped out of it as he swallowed the lump in his throat. People only called him Ronald when they were being drop dead serious, or when they were angry at him. Ron looked at Hermione and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, Professor Granger."

Hermione looked at Ron with a serious expression as I grabbed a book beside me, I hit him on the arm with the hard covered book. Ron groaned in pain as he rubbed his arms, "Bloody hell, girls are scary.." He muttered as Harry laughed with a cheesy smile. I turned red as a cherry when I saw Harry smile, I took a deep breath and quickly looked away. Ron lifted up my chin and smiled, "Someone's got a crush on the chosen one." Ron teased as I blushed even more.

Hermione rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, everyone looked at Hermione and took a deep breath, "Now, Y/n how do you make amortentia?" Hermione asked as she looked at me with a serious expression. I cleared my throat and answered her question, "Ashwinder eggs, rose thorns, peppermint, moonstone, pearl dust, and rose petals." I said as I looked at her with a serious expression.

Hermione smiled softly and nodded. "This is why Y/n is my favorite." Hermione said jokingly as Ron laughed softly. Harry laughed as well as he placed his hand on my shoulder, I blushed intensely as I looked at Harry and smiled. Hermione continued to ask us questions just in case they popped up on the potions exam. Once we were done studying for about three whole hours , Ron was asleep, Harry was forcing himself to stay awake, Hermione was wide awake, and I was hyper than ever. I smiled at Hermione as she continued talking about potions and her favorite book she's been reading.

I looked over at Harry as he failed to stay awake, he had his head laid on my shoulder as I smiled. Hermione giggled and smiled at me and Harry. "Aww, look at the cute couple." She teased as I stuck my tongue out at her. Suddenly, Ron immediately woke up when he heard Hermione talking. He looked around and raised an eyebrow, "What couple?" Ron said as he looked around with his sleepy blue eyes. Hermione shook her head and smiled, "Nothing, Ron." Hermione said as Ron threw his head back and fell asleep.

Hermione shook her head and sighed, "He's so lazy." Hermione said as I nodded in agreement. Hermione picked up the book that we were studying with, she placed it back in the shelf as she looked at Ron and Harry. Hermione tapped Ron on the head as he woke up and stood up from the chair. I tapped Harry on his leg as he jumped and sighed, he got up and walked behind Hermione. I walked beside Harry as we were behind Ron and Hermione.

___________________________________________

Authors note: I'm terribly sorry for making this short, I've just been busy lately.
But, not everything is about me, I hope your doing good and have an awesome day!