ミ★ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒢𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉 ℋ𝒶𝓁𝓁.ミ★

Once everyone arrived at the Great Hall, it immediately got rowdy. I overheard people talking about the Yule Ball and their date's. But, the only person I felt sympathy for was Ron..

I looked at Ron as he talked to Hermione, I noticed Harry wasn't talking with them. I looked over, and Harry was beside me. I gasped in fear and looked at Harry. He chuckled and smiled at me, "Sorry for the scare." Harry said while smiling.

I giggled a bit and looked at him, I raised an eyebrow and asked a serious question. "Did something happen between you and Ron?" I questioned as Harry sighed. He nodded and looked at me,"Something did happen. We kind of got in a heated argument last night.." Harry said while looking at the table.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to Ron and Hermione. They were talking in the hallway as everyone else had lunch, "Ronald Weasley, what's going on with you and Harry?" I said with in a serious tone.

Ron looked at me and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked me up and down and walked away. I quickly marched after him, Hermione turned around and stopped me. Ron looked at me as they continued walking. I quickly went back in the Great Hall, I went back to Harry and sat down.

Harry raised an eyebrow and looked at me, "What did he say?" Harry asked as his face turned a bright red. I sighed and tucked my hair behind my ear, "Nothing because Hermione decided to stop me from talking to him." I said while sighing.

Harry looked at me and sighed while looking at the table, "Im sorry Y/n, this is all my fault." Harry said as he looked  the floor. I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked up at Harry while sighing. "Harry, honestly  it's fine it'll take Ron some time to forgive us." I said with a smile while looking at Harry.

Harry sighed and shook his head and looked at me. I continued looking at him with a promising smile, I just wanted him to know that I was ok. Suddenly, it was drop dead silence between me and Harry. I smiled nervously as I looked at the floor awkwardly. Harry scratched his head and walked off.

I quickly got up and went after him when he walked off. I tucked my hair behind my ear as I got stuck in a crowd of students. I took a deep breath as the body heat immediately made me bust out in sweat, I wiped the sweat off of my forehead repeatedly until the crowd died down. Once I quickly walked in the boys restroom I saw Harry breathing heavily while looking in the mirror. I hid behind the corner as I heard him crying.

Once Harry stood up I peaked at him and sighed while wiping sweat off of my forehead. Suddenly, I looked up and jumped as I saw Harry looking at me. I swallowed the huge lump I had in my throat and headed back into the crowded hallway. When I turned around I saw Harry walking behind me.

I quickly headed back into the Great Hall and sat down beside Draco. Draco raised an eyebrow in confusion as I sat down beside him, "What is it, Weasel?" Draco said with an arrogant smirk. All of his friends started laughing as I stood up and walked away. Draco winked at me teasingly with a big smirk.

When I finally found Ron and Hermione I smiled. Hermione quickly stood in front of Ron and crossed her arms, "He said he doesn't want to talk to you. He doesn't want to hurt you Y/n.." Hermione said while looking me up and down. Ron nodded as he turned around as Hermione followed in behind him.

________________________________________

Authors note: I'm sorry for making this short and probably a cliffhanger.
But I'm truly sorry since I'm in vacation for six whole days so, I won't be updating much like I usually do but, I'll try. Love you all<3