chapter Four

She hugs Draco back
"I do , your best thing I've ever had happen to me "
His heart felt like it was about to burst with love and warmth. His world felt perfect and complete, and his heart was so full he could barely speak.
" I'm so lucky to have you in my life, you mean so much to me. I want you to know that, Asta. You're the kindest and most wonderful person I've ever known." Draco said
"I'm lucky to have you in my life as well. I'm glad I meet you " said Asta
His heart fluttered again when she said that. He smiled, leaning over and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.
"Just your presence alone fills me with a joy I never thought was possible. Your words, your smile, your mere presence makes me feel like I could take on the world. I feel so happy, so at peace. It's hard to even put into words."
His voice was gentle and sincere as he looked into her eyes.
"Thank you for making me so happy, Asta. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."
She just smiled knowing he was truly happy for the first time in his life and possibly feeling loved as well something he probably never felt before.
"Happy and lovecd "she said in a soft gentle tone as her hand touched his hand that was on her face.
The feeling of her hand on his face was the most intimate thing he had ever felt in his life. He felt his heart swelling to fill with love, and his breath became shaky. He glanced back at her, his gray eyes wide with wonder.
" Happy.. and loved. Two words I've always longed to hear from someone. It feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, like all the hate and darkness of my past have faded away. I feel so.. so free now." He said
She smiles lovingly at him with her golden eyes as they had a sparkle like that of a star as she looks at him
"I'm glad you feel happy and loved and free "
A surge of gratitude came over him as her words sunk in. His face flushed red, his eyes filled with emotion as he smiled.
" I.. I don't even know what to say. "
He glanced away, his voice filled with sincerity
" It's like my whole life led to this moment. I've never felt so much happiness before. It's like.. like I found the one good thing in this world, and you helped me come to that realization. I.. thank you so much, Asta. You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for."
"Your welcome. Thank you for being in my life it means a lot more then words can say " she said
For a few moments, they both sat there silently in each other's arms, a warm feeling of peacefulness filling them both. They gazed up at the stars, their eyes sparkling with a mixture of emotions.
Draco had never been so happy in his life. His heart felt like it was about to burst, he could feel his chest expanding with each breath he took. He felt a sense of contentment, and a deep feeling of gratitude swelled in his soul.
" This.. this is pure bliss. If only we could stay like this for forever." He said
"I do wish we could stay like this forever " she said looking up at him still in his arms happily
Draco glanced down at her, the corners of his lips twitching into a smile. His heart felt like it was filled with warmth and affection, and a new surge of energy flowed through his veins.
This.. this is perfection. It's like time stopped and the stars have come alive. It's hard to explain, it's just such an intense feeling of joy and peace. You're the most perfect thing I've ever known. It almost feels like fate."
A small laugh escaped his lips, and he felt as though this moment would never end.
"It does feel like it was fate doesn't "
She didn't want it to end at all there was no place else she would rather be then here under the stars in his arm
A small smile spread across his lips, and he gazed down at her with a look of pure and profound happiness. His eyes were wide with affection, and the look on his face was completely genuine and sincere. He leaned down a little closer to her, his face just inches away from hers as he grinned wide.
"I'm glad the universe had the kindness to bring us together. I don't know where I'd be without you, Asta. In your arms, I feel like I belong, like nothing else in this world matters. It's just you and me, the stars and the sky."
"Nothing else matters but you. Your the only thing that matters " said Asta smiling
Draco's heart fluttered with excitement again as he heard those words. He felt like he was on top of the world, so full of joy and happiness. The corners of his lips twitched into a grin, and his eyes shone with affection.
His voice was soft and sincere when he spoke, his words filling with emotion.
"I don't even know how to express what your words mean to me. Hearing you say that.. it's like the stars are shining brightly again. You're my whole world, Asta. You're everything I never knew I needed."
"Awe, your everything to me, your all I knew I needed " she said
Draco placed his hand gently on her cheek, his gray eyes filled with emotion as he looked deeply into her golden eyes. His heart felt like it was bursting with love and affection, and he felt a new sense of gratitude that he could not even describe.
" I.. I don't know how to thank you for making me so happy, Asta. You're the most perfect person I can imagine. I will never forget this moment.. it's like time stopped. I'm so grateful to be alive right now. I'm so lucky to have you in my life, and I never want this night to end." Said Draco.
"I don't want it to end either Dray it's been perfect " she said