2# - The Forest of White Dreams

A/n: This is all for a fan based book, Legend of Zelda and Seven Deadly Sins are all owned by their respective companies. Also warning there will be descriptions of extreme violence and various takes on certain issues regarding key details about BOTW and Totk Link, if you like that then this is for you.

Viewer discretion is welcomed cause if you start em off early it gets em educated sooner.
__________________________

Meliodas: Alright keep a steady grip little Gil and try not to obliterate the training dummy Fairy Boy.

Gilthunder: Yes sir!

Y/n: Hup!

Meliodas: Good, now do the motions as followed. Overhead.

The boys hit the training dummy's in front of them on the head with the wooden sword given to the two before Meliodas let out the next command.

Meliodas: Overhead left.

They hit the dummy on its left shoulder as Meliodas called out the next move.

Meliodas: Overhead right!

Y/n's eyes focused on the dummy as he did the motion before the blond did what the Holy Knight called out next as ringing began to take over his hearing.

The cool blue eyes of Y/n continued to stare at the dummy while it slowly transformed from a wooden dummy to one made of stone, molded by the repeated strikes from Y/n's club that he held over his head.

He striked again causing the stone dummy to nearly collapsed but when he went for another strike his makeshift club was halted by someone grabbing it.

This caused Y/n to turn and swing his weapon at the mysterious presence only for the club to shatter into dust due to it colliding with the dragon handle being held by Meliodas who grinned at Y/n.

Meliodas: Not bad form Y/n, I felt that.

He then sheathed the broken blade before asking Y/n a question.

Meliodas: Elizabeth said you were looking off towards a forest, do you have a hunch on where a sin might be?

Y/n nodded before kneeling down and tracing a name into the dirt below making Meliodas look down.

Meliodas: Huh it's her, good job Y/n.

He patted the young man on the back making Y/n chuckle and rub the back of his head while grinning.

The group was seen wandering throughout a forest that had mist covering every inch of it.

Hawk: Uh ya sure this is the right way to this supposed giant?

Meliodas: Of course I'm sure if Y/n is then I am.

Elizabeth: Um sir Meliodas, is that normal?

Elizabeth pointed ahead making Meliodas glance ahead and raise an eyebrow at Y/n who was struggling to rip out a chest from the ground with one arm.

He then used both causing it to launch out the ground and land next to Y/n who grabbed and hit the side of the metallic object causing it to pop open letting a beam of light shine on his face.

Y/n reached inside pulling out a pair of metallic greaves holding it over his head with a smile plastering his face.

Hawk: Ah sweet treasure! How much do you think those go for-