- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

﹒──── ✩ + ❛ ✧ ! ✧ ❜+ ✩ ────﹒

﹒──── ✩ + ✧ ! ✧ ❜+ ✩ ────﹒

The cold, damp feeling of snow shot through your veins as you laid limply in the cold night. The air chilled your rough, hardened skin as your thin kimono wasn't enough to keep you warm. You laid there, staring forward with glossy eyes that froze due to the winter storm. Above you, trees were covering any hint of life in the area because of the hard shadows the moon casted above. Its eerie glow lightened up the leaves above, creating a dim light to cast over you.

As you laid there in the snow, you tried to remember your life as it slowly flashed before your eyes. You saw your mother cooking in the kitchen, with your father chopping wood outside and your brother playing in the sleeping area. You saw a night you went to the festival, firecrackers crackling as people crowded around your tiny form. You saw the day your mother and father walked out the door with your brother, only for none of them to come back.

The snow had started to cover your body, blood trickled from your mouth. What had you remembered other then those moments? You couldn't think as your vision blurred in and out, staring forward before you closed your eyes, accepting your fate.

"Aw, you poor thing."

You laid still as you gently opened your eyes, your vision blurring before focusing on the tall figure in front of you. It was a man, with long, fluffy silver hair that flowed down his back. His skin was awfully pale, yet looked smooth and soft. He had broad shoulders, with a thin, long-sleeved shirt that was a dark, blood red color with a black pattern on the top. He wore a belt with striped, off-white pants. However, you focused on his eyes, a rainbow glow coming from them as any emotion was hidden behind it. Were you imagining this?

"Here you are, laying in the snow to die alone. What a sad death," he remarked, an almost seductive tone in his voice as he flicked his hand, a golden fan unveiling and covering the right side of his face. His eyes stared down at you with...was it amusement? Was your death entertaining?

"You are quite cute. What a shame it would be if you died so soon," he said, a slight pout forming on his lips before he smiled, his lips parting slightly. Only now did you realize they were stained red, as if it were blood. "I'm feeling rather generous today. How about I give you some of my blood?"

You watched as he raised a hand, his eyes glowing brighter in the moonlight as he stared down at you, a trial of blood covering his hands. "Maybe, if you are lucky, the man can turn you into a demon. Then, will you rise to the top and become a Twelve Kizuki as myself? Or will you remain a pitiful demon, only hunting for survival."

You laid on the ground with a sad look in your eyes as he lurked over you, the dim light that once casted over you fading away. His shadow darkened your gaze as you saw a drop of blood hit you. Then, everything went dark.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ chai latte presents
 a kimetsu no yaiba inspired story ˚ ༘🍒 ⋆。˚

≡;- ꒰ °𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙾 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄꒱...] ◌ೄ
𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

﹒──── ✩ + ! ✧ ❜+ ✩ ────﹒