↳- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 -༉‧₊˚✧

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺? 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢
𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴
𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢
𝘨𝘶𝘺; 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
t𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺
𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘨𝘜𝘳𝘭."

- the onceler...again

this is by far the best quote to ever exist in a movie.

˗ˏˋ chapter two - the girl who used to be ˚❅⋆˚

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❅ ꒱ chapter two - the girl who used to be ˚ ༘❅⋆。˚

﹒──── ✩ + ❛ ✧ ! ✧ ❜+ ✩ ────﹒

The rainbow gaze was piercing.

You froze as you stared at those hypnotizing, colorful eyes as your brows furrowed, looking at him with confusion. The knife you held before was pressed against his chest, about to cut through the skin. You felt the silence grow throughout the eating area as people stared at the scene in front of you. You took deep breaths, silent breaths, as you stared at the man in front of you.

He pushed the knife down from his chest, staring at you with a half-lidded gaze. "Now now, don't do that! We don't want to cause a scene, do we?"

You scrunched up your nose, twirling the knife and stabbing it into the table, the wood cracking from the force. Miyo-San forcefully grabbed your hand, bring it down and causing you to sit. "Good morning, Douma-Sama!" she said with a smile, a light natural blush on her face. "How was your night?"

"It was great!" he said, reaching for her hand and kissing it. The sight made you unreasonably angry.

You grabbed her hand and pulled her close on instinct, causing everyone to stare at the table. "Back off," you snapped, keeping a grip around her waist as her face turned a deeper shade. "Go find some other girl to fuck around with."

Ophelia glared at you before she turned, smiling at Douma-"sama", "I apologize for her, she's new─"

"I'm aware," he interrupted, leaning back and pressing his hands together as if he was going to clap, closing his eyes before glaring down at you, "After all, I am the one who saved her life and brought her to paradise."

You stood up, hating the glare he was giving you as if you were below him. Who did this man think he was? "You want to know my version of paradise? Fine, step one." You grabbed a fork, stepping towards him as if you were going to gouge his eyes out.