Ch 1

ANTONIO

ANTONIO

"Antony! Antony!" I jolt awake from the push of a delicate hand. There's a ringing in the background that I can't seem to process. All I see is Stacy's green eyes staring at me with an annoyed look on her face. Unfortunately for her, her pink breasts are out so I find it hard to focus on anything else. 

Damn, she looks good. 

Her golden brown hair lays perfectly against my dark gray sheets, and I can't help but imagine how it would look tangled in my fist. She looks enticing, straight out of a movie, and right now, I want to make it an adult film. I reach for her smooth face, but she slaps my hand out the way. "Your phone has been ringing for the past five minutes!" her voice cuts through my haze of desire, as she gestures to my night stand.

The thought comes to mind that it could be another girl, so I quickly hang it up, dismissing it as unimportant. "It's probably no one," I say lazily, reaching for her face again. This time she let's me and I pull her in for a kiss.

But then the damn thing starts ringing again, and I groan in annoyance. "Is it some bitch?" Stacy ask sitting up, and covering her breast with my sheets. Now she's really acting like she's in a movie, as if I didn't see every bit of her last night.

I look away for a moment, to hang up the phone again, and also so I can roll my eyes. Despite our arrangement, it shouldn't be a surprise that a girl would become jealous over me. "Nah. You're the only girl I'm messin' around with Stacy," I say reassuring her.

But I know that's not true. There was definitely a different girl the night before. A fan. And me being the charitable guy I am, I showed her a good time.

Being a well known boxer, I don't get with fans often. They tend to ask for a lot, thinking that since I have a lot of money I'd freely get them anything, which isn't true. A night with me is all I will offer, and from what I hear that's more than enough. It's a double edged sword in a way, because while I appreciate them singing in my praises, they are very quick to gossip about me, take a quick pic for the gram, and do pretty much anything newsworthy that can make them go viral.

"Boston Babe strikes out with famous NYC Boxer - Antonio Rivera" - that was the latest headline I'd seen.

Stacy is different though. She comes from a rich family, and being as gorgeous as she is has all the attention she could ever want. Stacy knows her place, and that's what I like about her.

With that thought, I fist my fingers through her golden locks, and make her kiss me deeply. She parts ways for a moment, and the next thing I know her naked body is on top of mine. I look her up and down and marvel at her slender waist. Grabbing her hips, I make work at kissing up her body until my mouth latches on her left breast, while my large hands massages the right. She moans lightly and latches onto my dark hair. She mutters something under her breath, but unable to hear what she said, I ask her to repeat herself.