The Heroes Of L'manburg City - INFO

Hello My name is W1th3red_Souls, but Wither is fine. 

I like writing but i'm not creative enough to think of my own story, so fanfiction it is.

[ Cross-posted on Ao3 ] For convenience.

I hate to say it but I probably going to have to anyway. I will make this quick.

This is a minecraft fanfiction about the characters (Cs) of the DreamSMP. Not at any point is this about the Contect creators (CCs).

A lot of writers and creators have deleted/discontinued/rewriting, their fic because of the shit that's going down with the Contect creators (CCs). To name a few. Technoblade's death, Wilbur and Shelby's relationship, Dream's accusations, etc. You get the idea. Many writers have simply shut down there works because of this. Whether it feels direspectful to write about Techno, or it feels like you're supporting abuse by writing C!Wilbur. Or you don't like Dream.

Whatever you think, believe or fight for. I am remaining neutral in this. In the words of thy great C!Ranboo, " Pick people not sides," I don't support abuse or anything disguting like that. Although I belive in progress. 

I hope that everyone, the Contect creators (CCs) and their family and friends, the viewers past and present and yet to come. I hope everyone affected can move forward. I hope that everyone can accept, and maybe even forgive. At the very least comprehend. 

And move forward.

I'm not saying to 'just get over it.' I'm saying that problems in life are a double edged-sword. The tighter and longer you hold, the deeper they cut. The longer they take to heal.

 It's not an overnight thing. 

It takes time. Time is the hunter we are it's prey. We either have to much or never enough. Never the amout we want. And in the end we all fall prey to it. Time is the difference between a wound; open and gapping, bleeding and broken, and a scar; a mermory of hurt with the prove that you made it, that you got past it. 

In the words of Rafiki ( Lion King )

"Yes the past can hurt, but you can either run from it, or learn from it."

Not everything is for public consumption. I don't know what happen, I wasn't there, breathing beside them. 

I asked you, please. Be respectful to everyone, you don't know who is hurting. Who is screaming behind six inch bullet proof glass. It's okay if you have move past the DSMP fandom. All I asked is you don't add to the pain of others. 

While this isn't realistic, one can hope. 

Right?

"Treat others as they treat you. Those who have treated me with kindness, I will repay that kindness tenfold, And those, that treat me with injustice, that use me, that hunt me down, that hurt my friends, I shall repay that injustice a thousand times over."

              - Technoblade, DreamSMP

We may not be able to be Heroes to everyone; sometimes you must stand up for your fight, but we can at the very least we can be a hero to some.

 With that out of the way, we can get into business. (Thank God)

This fic is set in the future. So, image now, bam! Minecraft apocalypse. So like creepers and zombies and shit. The collapse of the world and the rise of the HLC ( The Heroes of L'Manburg City) Magic, the nether, hybrids, all that jazz. This isn't mention cannon, I'm still on the fence about it. So meh. It's just to give you a bit of perspective.

Otherwise it's your standard Hero/Vigilante/Villain AU fic. Buckle up. There are a couple of things I'd like to say here straight up.

There is no weird shit, like sex. That make sense? Cool, don't want to make things awkward. Sorry.

Moving on.

There are some canonical relationships. So,  Phil and Kristin are obviously married. I mean how could anyone write Dsmp with them not, and no intention to get them together. Impossible.
 Karlnapity cus that DSMP cannon, now HLC cannon too. Salbur, Sally and wilbur will be a thing but don't expect it to be nice and smooth sailing. Awesamponk same thing, no more happiness for you only lore and anxiety. Maybe a couple others. I'll update when I get there. lol.

There will be discriptive scene of violence and blood and gore etc. I mean like in depth. Also discriptive scenes of first aid/ healing with powers/ healing with magic. Which I guess is graphic too. I have done a basic first aid course, so I do have a bit of an idea of how things go down. And I have google too. I'm like a doctor. But seriously I'm no doctor. I have limited knowledge. To add to that this fic contains magic, like potions of instant health. So yeah. It's not overly accurate in any way.

On the topic of injuries, there will be major character death! But not permanent. So like if Phil dies, Kristin in the underworld is just like, "Phil not now, I'm having a debate with XD again. Maybe in half an hour." So that's a thing. 

Swearing, cus' how am I meant to write Tommy without swears. Impossible.

I take ages to write, I'm so sorry. Also formatting things nicely so you can read them really good kicks my butt. Often. I am trying, it just quality takes time. kay? You can't put a price on art. 

Chapters will look like this.

Chapter name: imposter chapter clickbait - 13

The name of the chapter up top, with a unique name and it's number, so you can remember. No need to thank me.

Monday, 10th of January, 2117 - 03:08 pm, Essempi Time,
Essempi Empire, North-eastern Shire,

Day of the week : Number of the month : the year : the time : time zone 
Where you are, where you are more detailed. 

Yes I made time zones, more headache for me yay. Also I think it's cool to have that there. 

'Dsmp is cool, '

A little quote cause I can. And you can't stop me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ----- <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A little divider.

And then the story time.

Well i won't blabber on anymore, thanks for clicking on this; it gives me a lot of feel-good hormones, vote/kudos for the soul.

Enjoy the chaos, 

W1th3red_Souls left the game.