𝟎𝟏

- Pilot

𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙃 𝙅𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝘿 always thought that life was simple, that she would graduate high school, go to Harvard college, fall in love with someone and have a family but that all changed when last year when she found out she got pregna...

𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙃 𝙅𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝘿 always thought that life was simple, that she would graduate high school, go to Harvard college, fall in love with someone and have a family but that all changed when last year when she found out she got pregnant but before she could tell her boyfriend at the time he had just disappeared and left One Tree Hill without telling anyone.

Elizabeth tried to call Liam but it always went to voicemail, she thought that he deserved to at least know that he had a daughter but he never called back so she gathered all her strength and had to go through the pregnancy alone. The only one that knew about her daughter, Maya, was John who was Liam father and her best friend Brooke who was the only one really there for as her mother travels a lot due to her being a fashion designer

One Tree Hill was just a small town that hardly anything ever happens but it has quite a lot of history, Elizabeth moved here from California when she was just five years old but when her mother divorced her father she packed up all their belongings and moved to One Tree Hill where Elizabeth immediately became best friends with Brooke Davis and Peyton Sawyer.

The relationship between Nathan Scott and Elizabeth Jones was a confusing one, as while he might be an asshole to others he wasn't to Elizabeth as he was rather protective over her. Despite his constant flirting, their friendship was strictly platonic due to his relationship with her best friend and their's the fact that they acted more like siblings than anything else and would just be so weird if anything else would of happened between the two of them.

Ellie Jones was like a breathe of fresh air that everyone needed in their lives, she had this light about her whenever she walked into the room you couldn't help but stare and when she smiles it brightened up the room. She was the type of person that everyone wanted to be friends with or wanted to date with her incomparable beauty and unrivalled popularity as she was the co- captain of the cheerleading team with Brooke.

But after what had happened with Liam she had built up this wall not wanting her heart to be broken again especially since she has Maya to think about and that the only people she needs is everyone that she surrounded herself with that she sees as her family as her mother is always traveling and is never there and she hasn't spoken to her father since the divorce.

❀❀❀❀

Ellie was minding her own business as she walked down the empty hallways of Tree Hill High. The blonde was humming listening to music with her Pom poms in her hand as she made her way towards the school gym, oblivious to the attention she was receiving as she caught sight of Brooke and Peyton who was stretching with the other cheerleaders.

The blonde beauty let out a startled scream when someone lifted her off the ground spinning her around only for her to roll her eyes in annoyance when she heard the familiar laugh of Nathan Scott only for her to take her earphones out punching him in the arm for scaring her, " You asshole! Stop doing that!" Nathan chucked wrapping his arm around her shoulder, " Oh, come on, Ellie. No need to be mad about it"