𝟎𝟑

- The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most

"isn't that the boy that beat Nathan?" Brooke curiously questioned as she stood between her two best friends as the three girls were in the school gym with the rest of the cheerleaders as it was game night and it was Lucas first game since the bet...

"isn't that the boy that beat Nathan?" Brooke curiously questioned as she stood between her two best friends as the three girls were in the school gym with the rest of the cheerleaders as it was game night and it was Lucas first game since the bet be made with Nathan when they went against one another at the river court as coach Whitney had offered him a position on the team due to Keith who showed him what an amazing player Lucas is.

Nathan who was furious and jealous of the boy made a bet with him but he ended up loosing and Lucas had bet if he had won the game that Nathan would stay on the team as it is the last thing that he want's especially being Dan Scott son who pressures him to the best when it comes to basketball. " hmm-hmm" Ellie hummed with a nod of her head confirming that she was right that Lucas was the one to beat Nathan the other night at river court.

" He looks good from behind" Brooke commented with a smirk on her lips as she checked out Lucas looking at him up and down causing Ellie to roll her eyes with an amused smile nudging the brunette as Lucas was fresh meat seeing as she not really noticed him before until today but she'll back off eventually especially since she's seen the blonde boy who kept gazing over at Ellie while he's been warning up before the game starts.

Ellie shook her head as she began cheering for the ravens as the game started to begin as Nathan was stood in the centre of the school gym with a guy from the other team as the ball was tossed in the air but Nathan hit the ball towards one of his teammates as the ball was passed back and forth until Nathan passed it over to Lucas but it slipped through his hands and the ball went towards the cheerleaders.

The blonde beauty stepped out of the way before the ball could hit her raising her brows at the blonde boy and teased, " Nice hands" Lucas grabbed the ball before looking at Elizabeth up and down with a smirk before he replied, " nice legs" Ellie scoffed with a surprised look on her face biting her lips shoving Brooke who was laughing with an amused smile on her face.

"Oh, he definitely has a thing for you. Come on, Ellie it's so obvious" Brooke continued to torment her best friend who wasn't impressed shooting her a look as Peyton laughed at the two girls. Ellie scrunched her face up as she turned her attention back to the game but Lucas wasn't playing really well as he kept missing the hoop every time he tried to score a basket.

"Hey, whose side are you on?" Nathan snapped glaring at his half brother before shoving past him as Ellie shook her Pom-Poms together raising one of her hands in the air and cheered loudly, " let's go ravens." Lucas was given the ball and Ellie couldn't help but send him a sympathetic look as he kept missing the shot about three times when Nathan had enough caught the ball and made a basket.

Whitey called a time out as he called out Lucas name benching him for the rest of the game while the rest of the team returned to the game and thanks to Nathan the ravens won the game but Ellie felt bad for him as the other night he was playing amazing when he was against Nathan and now for some unknown reason he wasn't playing as well.