𝟎𝟖

- Every Night Is Another Story

Ellie was trying to stop Brooke hitting her in the face with Pom- Poms when the brunette then turned around to start hitting Peyton in the face with them instead while she was driving, " Brooke, come on" Peyton told her leaning away from her as sh...

Ellie was trying to stop Brooke hitting her in the face with Pom- Poms when the brunette then turned around to start hitting Peyton in the face with them instead while she was driving, " Brooke, come on" Peyton told her leaning away from her as she giggled before she threw her Pom - Poms out of the car window clapping her hands in excitement before she leaned up between the seats looking at Peyton and Haley, " don't you two like the same guys? Or is it you and Ellie that like the same guy?" Brooke curiously questioned glancing between the three girls.

"I'm just tutoring him, that's all" Haley informed causing Brooke to seat back in her seat sending a disbelief look to Ellie not believing a word the tutor girl was saying as Peyton glanced over at Haley and curiously asked, "So you're not into him, because he seems to be into you" Brooke was looking out of the window as she was listening to the conversation and called out, " He gave her the nod!"

Ellie couldn't help giggle slightly before she turned her attention back to Haley, " just be careful" Haley nodded her head as she smiled at the blonde beauty and curiously questioned, " what about you and Lucas?" Ellie frowned in confusion raising her brows and asked, " what about us?" Peyton scoffed in disbelief sending her a knowing look and resorted, " oh, come on, tortured music artist meets tortured athlete? Talk about your obvious attraction"

Ellie shook her head as she was about to respond when Brooke car started beeping, " I hear birds" Brooke said as Peyton looked to see that they were out of gas pulling over by the side of the road, " unbelievable! Brooke did you not think to put gas in the car?" Peyton questioned as Brooke leaned forward between the two seats looking at Haley and told her, "Answer the question Brooke." Brooke frowned looking around in confusion, "why are we stopping"

"Why do you think we're stopping? Because someone forgot to top up on your gas" Ellie rolled her eyes before climbing out of the car with Haley and Peyton who was trying to get signal to call for help as they were stuck in the middle of nowhere, " There is still no signal. Who lives like this?" Haley walked towards the boot of the car and called out to the two girls, " pop the trunk, will ya?"

Peyton leaned into the car popping open the truck as Brooke glared over at the auburn haired girl and said, " Peyton, don't listen to her. It might be a trick" Haley grabbed the gas can showing it to Ellie and Peyton, " Yeah, it's empty. I saw a gas station a few miles back, if I'm not back in an hour, tell my mom I loved her" Brooke smirked looking at Haley with an amused look and told her, " don't you mean Nathan?"

"I'll go with you" Ellie offered with a small smile as Peyton nodded her head in agreement, " Yeah, me too" the smile disappeared from Brooke face as she looked between the three girls and asked, " what about me?" Peyton rolled up the windows and locked Brooke in the car, " I could suffocate in here, guys!" Brooke exclaimed as the three girls started making their way towards the gas station, " you did crack a window, right?" Haley questioned causing Peyton and Ellie to laugh as Brooke yelled out, " guys, come on! I'm scared! Please, come on, guys! Don't go. Someone will come"