01

Ignore my grammatical mistakes ^⁠_⁠^
I hope you enjoy this chapter 🌸
_______________________________________

💕

A man sitting on a chair wearing a white coat with a stethoscope around his neck, he is wearing black rimmed glasses on his eyes, well built body, dark hair parted sideways, sharp jawline and piercing eyes and his face was blank.

He was writing something on a paper.

"These medicines that I have prescribed should be taken on time ok, If these medicines are not taken on time then your condition will become more critical" the man said with his usual cold tone to the patient who is sitting infront of him.

"As you say doctor" That patient got up from the chair and bowed to the man and left from the room.

"Call the next patient" The nurse nodded her head and asked another patient to come into the room with her hight pitched tone.

"Can I come in doctor"  A middle aged woman came into the room and asked the doctor who was busy checking the medicines.

The doctor looked up but soon a beautiful smile appeared on his face.

"Oh aunty please come inside why are you standing there" The doctor walked towards the lady and gave her a hug.

"How are you jungkook?" The woman pulled herself away from jungkook.

"I'm fine but why are you, your health is ok right?" jungkook worriedly asked her and went to his chair and sat down.

"Oh no no I'm not here for me, I'm-"

"Mama" that's when jungkook see the little familiar figure came inside slowly slowly and stood beside his mother.

The person he wanted to see right now.

"I'm here because of taehyung, I want you to check on him fully"

"Huh! What happened to him suddenly?" Jungkook hurriedly gets up from the chair to go to Taehyung to check on him but the middle aged woman stops him.

"Oh no, nothing happened to taehyung"

"Then?"

"I just want you to see if there is any problem in Taehyung's body"

"But why"

"Cause taehyung is getting married jungkook"

"WHAT-T!" Jungkook unknowingly shout out loud.

But soon he composed himself.

"Ahem".....I mean-n Its so fast isn't it....he is only a nineteen years old-d"

"Jungkook you know very well that in our society omage doesn't have to wait until they turn 21 they have to get married when they cross 14 and also You know what's going on around with Omegas some alpha forcefully mate with them so we thought if taehyung gets married then no alpha will come to a marked omega"

"Omegas are not safe now a days"

After hearing Marked's words, he got angry and began to clenched his hands.

He doesn't like the fact that another alpha would mark taehyung other than him.

"But to check an Omega before marriage is to insult him/her" jungkook said in his deep yet stren tone.

"We can't do anything about it. All omegas have to face this before marriage. No alpha accepts fault omegas in our society." The lady disappointly said to jungkook.