02

Ignore my grammatical mistakes ^⁠_⁠^
I hope you enjoy this chapter 🌸
______________________________________

💕

After taehyung's mom left jungkook turned to look at him.

But he swallowed hard when he saw two big innocent eyes staring directly at him.

The look in his eyes drives jungkook even more crazy. He cleared his throat and told the nurse to take taehyung to the room and give him a hospital gown.

The nurse nodded her head and left with taehyung.

After Taehyung left, Jungkook went back to his chamber to take a deep breath.

Jungkook slowly sat down on the chair and put his hand on his chest. His heart is beating madly.

But Jungkook has a light smile on his face. His heart is beating but it's not for anyone but for taehyung.

He fixed her hair a bit while chewing his piercing ring and tucked his hair behind his ear.

He stood up from his chair and took a medicine from his desk drawer.

Looking at that medicine, a smirk made it way on his face.

Now there is only one thing left for him to do and that is to make that little omega his.

_______________________

Taehyung is sitting in the room and playing with the thread of the hospital gown he is wearing while biting his own lips.

He is nervous and at the same time sad too.

He's nervous not because he's in the hospital without his mother he's nervous because of jungkook.

And sad cause he will get married after a few days.

He does not want to agree to this marriage but his parents force him. He loves another alpha and wants to have him as his mate.

And it's none other than Jeon jungkook.

It would be wrong to say taehyung like jungkook because he loves him since childhood.

He likes everything about jungkook, his soft side, his possessive side his everything and that's too only for him.

He likes the way he cares for him and talks softly to him. And because of all this day by day he has become weak towards him. No other alpha will care in this way. Omegas are looked down upon and treated badly in this society. And alphas like jungkook are rare.

Ever since his mom stopped him going to their house, he's upset because he can't talk to jungkook, can't play with him, and can't even see him, he just sits in his room and cries.

Because he is an omega, his body is growing as he ages and moreover Jungkook is a true blood Alpha and he is an Omega what if something happened between them, thinking about all of this his mother forbids him to go near jungkook.

Today his mother left him alone with jungkook again, isn't it hypocritical.

He signed.

Anyway now that he can see jungkook after a long time so closely, he is very happy and a little nervous too, He didn't know his mom would bring him to jungkook to get checked up.

This is his chance to tell Jungkook about his feelings he can't keep inside anymore. It's okay if he rejects him, he just wants him to know about his feelings that's it.