The Onigiri Shop

Contains murder and cannibalism

One day, a girl goes out shopping on a nice and bright sunny day. She then walks past an onigiri shop. She stops and looks at it for a while. "Hm, I am a little bit hungry. I'll take a little break here." She goes inside the shop, the owner instantly greets her. "Good day ma'am what can I get for you today? They're ¥50 each" He asked. "Ooh! All of these look absolutely delicious! I'll get a five of these tuna ones please." She replied. "Alright! Coming right up. You can take a seat anywhere in the shop." "Okay, thank you!" The shop is empty. She sits down somewhere by the window. The shop owner goes to the kitchen and gets five pre-made tuna onigiris. After a little while, he comes back with a plate of onigiris in his hands. "Thank you" She says. The owner then goes at the back of the counter to do his own thing. "I hope this tastes good, it's surprisingly cheap." She takes a bite out of one of the onigiri. It tastes horrible. She throws it on the floor and stomps on it over and over again with her high heels. "This is absolutely horrendous! No wonder why this was only ¥50 each!" She then approaches the shop owner who saw what she just did. "Ma'am? Is something wrong?" He asked. "Your onigiri is revolting! You'll pay for that." She looks at him with an aggravated  glare. He just awakened a dangerous spirit inside the girl. She takes out a dagger from her dress pocket. "You'll pay... with your life." She stabs him slightly, then she slowly peels the flesh off of his bones. After she skins him alive, She goes to the kitchen where the onigiri is made. She starts humming her favorite song while making her custom onigiri made with the shop owner's flesh. "This looks delicious enough" She starts digging in the finished product. "Alright, now I'm satisfied." She then leaves the shop. Her mouth and hands are bloody, but she doesn't mind. The girl goes on and continues the rest of her day. The end.