The Secretary

Contains death, violence

Once upon a time, there was a girl who worked in a mafia organization. One night, she went to her boss' office to deliver something. "Good evening boss, I'm here to deliver information about that rival group you've been encountering recently."  she said. "Oh, come in. Thanks for the information." her boss replied "No problem, boss. What's the organization like anyways?". The boss replied by saying "They're wicked, foul, and they're in my way". "Oh?" she said. "Yes, that's why I wish to terminate them as soon as possible. You, I know you'd never betray me, you're my most loyal secretary. I need you to stay with me." then boss replied. "I... I'm sorry boss... but... I've been..." she said. "Yes? What?" he asked. "I'm a spy. I work with the rival organization." the secretary answered the boss' question.  "What?!" he replied.  The secretary presses a button that ties the boss to his chair."Yes, that's right, boss."She gets behind the chair and takes out some pliers."You know, I've always liked your teeth. It's be a shame if they suddenly... got plucked out, don't you think?"The boss is just looking at a wall in fear of what the secretary might do.She then starts plucking his teeth one by one using the pliers. The boss starts screaming and struggling but it's no use, his office is soundproof. Eventually, the process is done. He has no more teeth left in his mouth, all that's left is his tongue. She takes out a pair of scissors and cuts his tongue off."Your tongue is so long, and thick." She saysThe boss has tears forming in his eyes as she does this.She then takes out a saw blade and starts cutting his limbs off. The boss dies due to the loss of blood. The secretary gouges his eyes out and takes them as a trophy of another successful mission. The end.