Pain,Breaking,and School

Gab's pov

Im sitting in class waiting for the teacher to get here with Summer on my lap but I just cant stop thinking about her (Levy). Yea shes my mate and my other half but its bothering me no one can find her or the others and its bothering me alot. As class ends I walk to the lunch room and see all my friends are there already waiting "whats up guys" I say they just nob or say 'hey'. Summer walks over "hey baby" she says sitting on my lap again "hey"I say back looking at everyone its fucked with all of us taht the girls are gone. As im eatting my lunch I feel this horrible pain in my chest as I start cluching it and digging at it everyone is looking at me "baby what wrong" Summer asks looking scared "I.I. dont..know" I breath out tears running down my face. I try and stand but I fall to the floor "FUCK" I scream out it feels like my heart is going to blow up. I start crying, panting,screaming,and curseing "SOMEONE CALL THE PACK DR AND HIS FATHER" I hear someone yell before it all goes black.

Levy's pov

"IT FUCKING HURTS" I scream out " make it stop please" I beg my brother and father "its almost over sis" my brothers say at the same time "I can feel everything he is" I cry out. Nico,Aidan,Dillion,and Eros are holding me down as my father and Sam are chanting and braking the bonds with me and Gabrial and let me tell you this bull shit hurts. After about ten more seconds everything stops and I feel nothing and I like it "oh and I no this is sudden but all of you will be starting school tmarrow" my father says "WHAT WHY" we all yell well all but me im still in pain "do not take that tone with me" he snaps and they all bow "sorry but why school sir" Nico asks "well Nico,Eros,and Aidan will be new teachers there and the rest will be students all seniors" he says with a smile "and all with have the Demonica last name" he says and walks into the kitchen.Well hell this was not expected I think to myself and follow my father to the kitchen "so what made you do this" I ask him grabing a soda and sitting next to him "because its time Levy and you are a new person" he says "but what if they remember me" I ask now scared "baby girl your brothers will be there and the girls hell and all the seven you will be fine" he says hugging me "yea your right sorry" I say and hug him back.Im going back to that school where they will all be and im a new person well this should be fun I think to myself and head up to bed tomarrow is going to be a long ass day.

Eros's pov

Do I wanna be mates with the princess of hell I mean hell im a manwhore and I dont think I can be faithfull to her "sir can Levy reject any of us" I ask Lucifer "yea and then you guys can find your own mates I mean it sill works that way Eros if you want you can reject her" he says looking at me. "You dont want me" I hear her voice say I look be hind me on the stairs and there she is "its not like that I just dont wanna hurt you im to much of a man whore and I really dont want a mate" I wisper hoping that she would understand "I Levy Demonica reject you Eros Lust as my mate" she snaps at me "I Eros Lust accept your rejection and im sorry" I say looking at her as my heart shatters. Levy just stands there looking at me and thats when I feel it "SHIT" I hear Sam yell "whats wrong with her" Nami asks scared  "her powers are coming to her" I say backing up along with the rest if them "shes called the Princess of Distruction for a reason" Brandon says "Lust this is your god damn fault" Nico snaps at me "I no im sorry but I didnt want to hurt her" I say "god damn it shes losing control run" Lucifer says and we all blot out the door.

Levy's pov

I can feel alot of power in me and it hurts kinda but I dont care at this point ive been rejected twice and im fucking tired of it "anyone eles wanna rejcet me" I scream out as they run "I Aidan Wrath reject you as my mate because I dont wanan hurt you or anyone else" he says "I ACCEPT" I snap and the window explode "I fucking hate all of you" I seeth and I can see the walls craking "baby girl you really need to calm down" my father says "go to hell all of you" I say through grited teeth "Levy Demonica calm the fuck down right now" my father snaps and I calm down some. As I look around I see that the house has colapsed aroud me and nothing but a door is left standing "what the fuck was that" I ask horrified "its your powers love" Nico says grabing my hand my mouth forms into an 'oh' shape. "So what school will we be going to" Nami asks trying to change the topic "Maddison High" my father says and the girls go white "its fine girls we will be there with you" Aidan says looking at me kinda weird " look everyone will be there and we will all have the same last name so its not like they will no its us right" I ask "well the boys are keeping there last names only yours,Dillion's,Nami's,Lucina's and Alexia's will be Demonica" my father says looking at the house "well I think its time to move dont you" Sam asks and we all laugh.After a few moments we are now standing in front of Nico and the boy's house "my god you live here" Nami asks "yea all seven of us Dillion, Samaul and now Levy" Brandon says smiling.We get everything we need and head to bed I have my own room but I dont feel like sleeping in it so I go knock on a door "come in" the voice says I open the door and he jupms up "whats up Levy are you ok" he asks looking around "im fine but I wanted to no if I could sleep in here with you tonite" I ask him "yea sure" he say pulling th blanckets back and letting me slide in next to him "good nite Levy" he says "and good nite Dillion and thank you" I say and fall rite to sleep.