Loss of a lover and loved one

Lucifer's pov

I look back to see the building fall and go to run back in but Michael stops me "get the fuck outta my way my daughters still in there" I yell at him "we cant go back in there its to late" he yells at me just as I got to open my mouth I hear Nico and Gabrial yell 'no' and 'I accept' and then fall the the ground. "What the fuck happen" I ask them "she rejrcted us" they both say then glare at the other. What why would she do that its not pos but I cut myself off oh fuck no "LEVY" I yell and run back to the fallen school "brother shes gone we cant feel her anymore im sorry" Michael says looking at me "LEVY BABY GIRL" I roar and I can feel my demon taking over "father please calm downor you will kill us all" Sam says with tears in his eyes. I open a protal and look back to everyone lets go home theres nothing we can do here" I say and step in.

Sam's pov

My fucking baby sister is gone and we just got her back why do the gods hate us so much. "Son" I hear my mothers voice "im not fucking son of yours" I snap at her "im sorry Samaul I am" she says and walks away with her head down. "What do I do now" I hear Gabrial ask "mate Summer again and forget my sister" I snap at him and he fliches back some.As we get back I cna hear the girls tallking "how can she be gone"Nami says "shes the strongest person we no"Cina wispers "now who do we have left" Lexi says "you have your mates you have the rest of the seven you have my father and me and sad truth you have Gabrial" I say and head to Levy's room.As im laying on her bed the door opens "you no sitting in here wont bring her back" Nico says "well then why are you seven here then"I ask him and he looks down "we all miss her and yea so we came up here" Aidan says as he lays on the floor we talk a few more seconds before we all crash Dillin comes in and says hes going back to get the rest of his stuff from the pack house and I just nod and go to sleep.

Gabrial's pov

I head up the stairs to Levy's old room and open the door only to find Dillin already here "I miss you baby sis" he says "so do I " I say scaring the shit outtta him "im sorry dude I didnt mean to scare you" I say walking in and sitting on the floor next to the bed. "Why didnt you tell anyone you loved her" Dillin finally asks me "because I was with Summer and so many other things" I say looking at an old picture of her,Dillin,and I.I let a tear fall as Dillin gets up " im only here to get the rest of my stuff and then im going back to hell with the others"he says walking out and leaving me to my own thoughts."Son that wont being her back" my father says from the door "you shut up you did this to her"I spit at him "I did it to save her" he says getting pissed "oh like bringing a war on her was going to save her" I snap at him again "I had to protect you" he snaps at me "you fucking killed my god damn mate and you say its to protect me" I say through grited teeth "its was not ment to kill her" he says walking away "you did this only you and I hate you for it" I spit at him "you dont mean it" he says "I am now a follen angel and I no longer follow you father" I say and that stops him dead in his tracks " then you are no son of mine and in a years time I will lead the war against you" he says and dissapers. Well shit what do I do now as a fallen angel damn it where do I go 'hell' is all my angel says and then blacks me well this should be fun I think to myself and open a protal.

Nico's pov

Im sitting on Levy's bed when Brandon comes runing in "sir we have a protal open" he says I just look at him "who is it and does Lucifer no about it" I ask him "he does but its um Gabrial Vesper" he says and with that I get up 'EVERYONE MY THRON ROOM NOW' I hear my king say well today just keeps getting better and better.As im walking to the throne I can already hear people fighting and yelling and im already tired of it I mean god damn I just lost my mate and I really dont wanna deal with this. "Its his god damn fault shes dead" a voice snaps "its was my father not me god damn it" another voice snaps "just fucking stop both of you it wont bring her back" another voice says "if he would ahve stayed away Nico would still have her" one more voice says "ENOUH" Lucifer snaps "she fucking died protecting all of us and now we know what Michael's palns are" Samaul snaps and that is when I walk in. As I look around I see my brothers,Nami,Cina,Lexi,Sam,Lucifer,and Gabrial "what the hell is going on" I ask as I walk in "oh Nico oh nice of you to join us" Lucifer says rolling his eyes "sir I was in"I say but get cut off "whats going on is this asshole whats to us because daddy kicked him out" Aidan yells at Gabrial. Gabrial sighs "look I no what my father did is unforgiveable" he says "you got that right" Eros says sarcastically "but im not him and im nto here for that im here for HER" Gabrial yells "Enough fuck" Samaul says rubbing his temples "Gabrial you will be staying here and you will also be staying in Levy's old room" Lucifer says "NO" we all yell "look this is still my god damn kingdom and house but if he fucks us over I will kill him myself got it" he says and walks out mumbling under his berath leaving us all dumbfounded.