A threat

Chapter 3

"Ma.....pa.." she was crying infront of her parents who remained calm and keep that cold expression in their faces.

"Do you even care.... About me? And what I decide? Tell me! What did I do to you for me to deserve this! Have my happiness even cross your minds?" She faint laugh when she didn't get a single response in her parents, not even a flinch.

"I know. I know you don't..." she try not to cry hard.

"..Because you just kept me beside you to go over the throne one day. And keep the reputation that you want." She said and I can feel all the pain in every single words she said.

"You know? I am embarrassed that you're my parents and you're blood flowing in my veins!" she said, and she received a slap on the face from her mother.

"How dare you-"aniya.

"No how dare you! how dare you slap me after you kept me miserable for years! How dare you decide things for me, even the love of my life."

"Kung gusto nyo siyang mamatay, expect me to be with him! Since wala na naman akong silbe diba?" She said as she tried to hold back her many tears.

"How dare you raise your voice at me! I AM YOUR MOTHER!"

"My stepmother" she corrected her.

"How dare you." She slap her. "Sa tingin mo ba you are proving yourself now? No! Pinapalala mo lang lahat! Kaya gumising kana Vyelle! He is not good for you! He is making you go against us!"

"Di mo ba nakikita ang mga pinsala na nadala niya sa saatin?! Sayo! He is killing you! Loving him kills you!"

"Ayun ang pagkakamali mo. Mali ka ng akala, loving him makes me feel alive, free, human. Kasi tuwing kasama ko kayo I feel so suffocated. You are holding me tight. .

And brings me breathless. . ."

"You are making the wrong decision, Vyelle. Wake up from this nonsense!"

"I'm fully awake! And the one who needs to wake up is you! Can't you fucking remember?! Huh? He saved you from that giants when you are injured!! Tas ito igaganti mo sakanya?!"

"Please Vyelle...stop this nonsense." sabi ng papa niya.

"I won't stop this because what I'm doing is right! Kung satingin nyo mali siya para saakin! Maling mali kayo! Kasi I think he is right for me! He is so right for me."

She wipe her tears. "I did everything you said."

"And I also keep your reputation on this whole god damn Royal Palace of yours. If you want me to leave I will, atleast I am not desperate for attention, and power like you. but dont worry i will keep your name clean."

Huminga muna ito ng malalim bago ulit magsalita.

"Lahat ginawa ko na para mapasaya kayo..pero nung ako naman ang nangangailangan nun din nyo mabigay bigay.."

"Is it that hard to make your own daughter happy, pa?" She looked at her dad.

Napatingin yung tatay niya sakanya sa lungkot. "Please.."

"Shhh..I will leave..I will stop being a disappointment." She finally turned her back and walk in the carpet.