Chapter 3- The shocking surprise

Evania starts her new life. She goes to school for the first time in her new city. When she goes to school she finds Saanvi and they talk for a long time. Saanvi gains trust within Evania and tells her she has a huge crush on Matthew. Evania finds out Matthew was involved in why her mother died, so he's also her enemy. She plays it off cool but deep inside she feels hurt and broken. Later that day she had all the same classes with Matthew. She heard they were having a beer party back down at Matthew's house. She asks Abrianna, "Can I come to the party?" Abrianna replies, "Everyone's invited bru what are you saying?" 

Evania's pov:

I'm so going to that party bru I can't wait. Let's see how that bastard Matthew likes it when he's fucking dead. BAHAHAHAHA

-in the evening-

Shit, what to wear, what to wear. I rammed through my closet but found nothing good to wear. My new neighbour Kassandra had just moved in. I thought, it's worth the shot to ask her. I knocked on her door. She opened and said, "What the fuck do you want, Evania?" In a rude tone. I said, "Hello. I was wondering if you had any--" I was cut off by her replying, "No. Fuck off." And slammed the door in my face. What a bitch! I guess I just have to go with something old.

As I was about to leave. My car broke down. No no no no! This cannot be happening, goddamnit! Randa saw me and said, "Hey Ev, what's going on?"
I replied with an annoyed tone, "Just this stupid broken car, I need to go to a party asap. But now I can't because of this fucked up thing." Randa offered, "Well maybe I could take you. After all I drive a McLaren." "Ooh my favourite!" I sreeched excitedly.

Me and Ron eventually reached the party. Everyone was having a good time and I saw Matthew and Saanvi talking. This was my chance. I had brought poison to put in Matthew's drink while he wasn't looking. I creeped behind the table leaving Randa by himself, and put the drugs in his drink.

He was just about to take a sip until-- "MATTHEW!" screamed Ridhaa. "DON'T DRINK THAT! EVANIA POISONED IT!" Soon enough all the attention was drawn towards me. "I SAW HER PUT THE DRUGS IN THE DRINK, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME TRY IT YOURSELF, BUT LIKE YOU MIGHT RISK YOUR LIFE"  Lwandile decided to take the risk and drank it. He immediatly stopped breathing. The attention was drawn to me again. All I heard in a soft toned voice, "Run."

TBC