Chapter 4- A Helping Hand

Pov: Evania

"Evania!, wait.." I heard a voice in my head. "I'll take the blame for you, go back to Abrianna's house." What the fuck was this and why is it talking to me? Anyway I trusted my gut and followed it's instructions. I was so confused. Fuck it, I'm going to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up, Abrianna was on her phone. "Hey Ev, you awake?" she asked. "Yeah, what happened?" I asked. "Well this random girl came and said it wasn't you that put the drugs in Matthew's drink it was her. She even had the drugs for proof. Even I know you wouldn't do such a thing though. "Oh" I said apprehensively.

What I thought this "voice" was in my head?

"what did the girl look like?" I asked Abrianna. "I don't fucking know and I don't fucking care. We needa get to school." I then got up and got ready.

Pov: Abrianna

Evania has been acting so weird lately like what. Anyways we got to school and she looked worried, like she was scared the cops were gonna find her or something. "Evania, you okay?" I asked."Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Don't worry." she replied.

I had my first class with her so then I saw her and Randa talk behind the wall. "What if you got fucking caught?" Randa screamed. "Well it's not my fault Ridhaa is such a bitch!"

She was behind it?

No, this can't be..

TBC